+ Reply to Thread
Page 930 of 938 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 928 929 930 931 932 ... LastLast
Results 9,291 to 9,300 of 9377

Thread: Forex market is the most difficult investment and the riskest in the world.

Banned ndm is on a distinguished road ndm's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes its is the most difficult and the risky business in the world but its not that type that you cant do it if you have a will then nothing is impossible in this world first you must have enough knowledge then start off with this you will succeed

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ndm For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mmassi View Post
    Yes it is the bitter truth as they say. We can do anything because there is no business in the world that is not risky, the only thing is that you have to manage the risk factor in your business or your business. the trader who manages the risk can become a good trader and he wants to make profits.
    hey friend is forex trading a business, cause I have told so many people her where I live that I trade forex and they have all told me that its not,actually its a gamble and Tht I should avoid gmambling with money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to njoroge5 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Senior Member SWAPNA is an unknown quantity at this point SWAPNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes to invest this market it is very much risky but you can reduce your lose by your strategy . If you want to earn more you have to take this risk . You have to realize that you can earn more if you have to take high risk . I also invest her but it is not risky to me now because I am confident to my success.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SWAPNA For This Useful Post:

5starsabuj (2012-06-13), shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member njoroge5 is on a distinguished road njoroge5's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its the place where you cannot be able to understand the whole trading thing, you dont have to trade and make money trading using these kind of trading loofs,make sure that the money you invest here is very minimal and atleast you are able to know whn you trade and when you dont, you should make sure you dont invest anything you cannot afford to lose.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to njoroge5 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's the way it is. But I do not agree that investing in forex practically difficult. In fact, if we know and understand about forex, forex investment in it can be very profitable if and only if we mngerti how its investments and forex trading.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sufanw1 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    no doubt about this, there is no business in the world more risky than Forex
    even illegal business, Forex is the riskiest
    we are trading with millions of traders and huge amount of money moving every second in the market
    so we have to be careful in every decision we take

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aarti For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member hitesh is on a distinguished road hitesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader assume that you should always try and supply within the forex as a result of this location isn't appropriate for the nice trading and the majority of the days it happen that we are going to lose the cash in forex still all the assets thanks to the risk.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to hitesh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course it is difficult one but risk is involved in every trade . Difficulty can be removed through better training and better application of strategies. One gets experience day by day. Profit and loss both are the causes of raising experinece level. One enters into markets to earn something but if he looses he evaluates himself for the loss and comes with new hope.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to hello927 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all the trade there must be a risk. high risk due to forex trading, many traders who destroyed the trade. but as long as we have the skills and discipline in the trade, I think this trade could be a great cash machine

18. The Following User Says Thank You to aamu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

Banned milan is on a distinguished road milan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Do not concord with my someone the bourgeois. Now trade Forex when you were ruined. Save the circulation, without specifying the clinical of this finance. Now is the failed distribute who withdraws without reasonableness to bang so he can destination them and then testament prettify a fortunate merchandiser and make profits from Forex.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to milan For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 930 of 938 FirstFirst ... 430 830 880 920 928 929 930 931 932 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (29)