+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2017-12-24   17:52
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1434 USD

Forex trading is very easy for trader tries to learn the market in the initial stage and then he tried to make money in the live market as those trader who are gambling for those it is very high risk in investment source

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #5

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

Senior Member learnigfx is an unknown quantity at this point learnigfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a difficult process, but many profitable.I think it's a very good online job and We all have in our lives, it is impossible for foreign exchange transactions. For most of us, many of us believed that, the company was unable to find it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member avishekh is an unknown quantity at this point avishekh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think with the passage of time your interest is increase and you perform well in the forex i think this is business of creative mind and with the sharp mind rather then hard work and if you do this business with concentration and take decision correctly at right time it better that you give more time and not do this business properly and i think it is depend on you how you well know this business and how you take decision according to the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member amind is an unknown quantity at this point amind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is smart work because we use our knowledge. The knowledge become the main tools which we use to make money here. Without good knowledge, we can't trade well and can't make good profit

Banned akterrabbi is an unknown quantity at this point akterrabbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a job that requires word and study, can not be orderly and disciplined you are prepared to run out of money, groom the money is not from the borrowing of the phytologist, the intelligence gift be destroyed when you are overburdened with additional people's money, use your own money many sagely though really smaller.

Banned buletin is an unknown quantity at this point buletin's Avatar
    Thanks
    well forex could be a combination of each exertions furthermore as good work, i'm saying this because you have the ability to extremely have to be compelled to work more difficult to realize yourself a reliable entry and once that will you genuinely really need to be a wise operator to have the impression that now's the proper chance to exit given by a trade along together using controling over your greed

Member imo0 is an unknown quantity at this point imo0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello guys and i think that forex is not a very hard work it is a very smart work and only intelligent people can do it because it all depends on that how you think and what you think on diffent topics and what is your openion about any thing so i think there is no difficult think in it if you are smart and i have done many online jobs but all those jobs are hardworking because on all those jobs you dont have to use your mind you just have to do work like typing and clicking and many thing and there is very less profit of three or four hours working so if you compare forex with all those works so i my openion forex is 100 times better than all those jobs.

Banned dibin is an unknown quantity at this point dibin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good thread my friend, In my view, .I think it is a very good and smart online work in this we need hard work and regular then we can earning Working smartly always ensure that you make maximum money in a small duration.Green pips, guy.

Senior Member study.cell is an unknown quantity at this point study.cell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a hard work. Forex is not a money making machine. You can earn from this trade with your efforts and with your hard working. If you are not hard working then you can never do this trade and soon you will get loss. So it is a hard work business.
    "Rule Vs Life"

Senior Member Henle is an unknown quantity at this point Henle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I am working at Forex From 2 years and My 2 years experience have taught me that Forex is a smart work if we do hard work. It means that if we want to make it a smart work then we have to do hard work firs and Hard work is also a key to success, So, We can get Benefits from.

Banned usmanii is an unknown quantity at this point usmanii's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

i think agr hum ko forex ky baray ma knowledge ar experience ho tu phr humray liya smart work ho ga agr ya dono na ho tu phr hard work .......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 612 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 112 512 562 602 610 611 612 613 614 622 662 712 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)