+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 LastLast
Results 11,101 to 11,110 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #5

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

Banned asem is an unknown quantity at this point asem's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opinion i think Forex is smart work to make good results we always makes profits in Forex so its a smart work to give us profit everyone can trades in forex and he can make good results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned blackjack is on a distinguished road blackjack's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is hard work because it involves learning, losing some money in the cause of learning a strategy.It is hard work in that you have to continue even when you lose. Forex is not about being smart but knowing how and why you should take a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex could be a sensible work that we are able to neutralize our own residence. Forex give us correct data by Forex news. we tend to ready to understand current news by follow Forex news and that we will increase our data.
    jbp

Member rose4princess is an unknown quantity at this point rose4princess's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is smart work! so we all need to do it with smartness!

Banned Umanand is an unknown quantity at this point Umanand's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that forex is hard work because the forex business has a high risk so we have to know how to eliminate the risk. forex profit needs a long process control. more often take the time to learn it, so we take advantage of changes in the risk of becoming a profit.

Banned Shams001 is on a distinguished road Shams001's Avatar
    Thanks
    I thinks its depend on both because this market in change all the time so for this we work hard to understand and start trading with a smartness to earn a good profit form the forex trading.

Senior Member Abdul Mannan is on a distinguished road Abdul Mannan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is a smart work which we can do in our own home. Forex provide us proper knowledge by forex news. We able to know current news by follow forex news and we can increase our knowledge.

Banned feliza is an unknown quantity at this point feliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think forex is the smart work, because forex is working by using the brain does not use muscle, brain if we are intelligent in making decisions then we will get more profit in forex trading. and forex requires a good psychological

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    A very intelligent question, and my answer would be: Forex Trading is a mixture between intelligence and work hard, can not succeed without intelligence, as you can not be successful without hard work.
    And work intelligently means that you develop a good strategy, used in your forex trading, and if you are true profits means that your strategy is successful, and if successful your strategy means that you are intelligent and great work intelligently.

Member avishek is an unknown quantity at this point avishek's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me fx is really a smart do the job and also i think fx is very simple business and also fantastic furthermore.. All of us get a great deal of fx details which could do the job inside our life. in the event that most of us feel thus most of us Is not going to discover a smart business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1111 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 111 611 1011 1061 1101 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)