+ Reply to Thread
Page 1110 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 110 610 1010 1060 1100 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... LastLast
Results 11,091 to 11,100 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #2

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #4

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Senior Member jahurfxcc is an unknown quantity at this point jahurfxcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by feliza View Post
    I think forex is the smart work, because forex is working by using the brain does not use muscle, brain if we are intelligent in making decisions then we will get more profit in forex trading. and forex requires a good psychological
    if its not hard things. where the success for me fx is really a in the event that most of us feel thus most of us Is not going to discover a smart business. smart do the job and also i think fx is very simple business and also fantastic furthermore.. All of us get a great deal of fx details which could do the job inside our life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mang_oman is an unknown quantity at this point mang_oman's Avatar
    Thanks
    to be a smart trader you can not do it instantly. there are many thing should be do, there are many that you have to have experience.
    Perhaps at the beginning of trading was more inclined to the hard work where you will spend thousands of hours and thousands of dollars to purchase a worthwhile experience. but in the end after thousands and thousands of experiences have you got then you will be a smart trader without you knowing it at all.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Vishvakarma is an unknown quantity at this point Vishvakarma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the forex is a smart work and only smart people can do forex because it is an art of earning and we can make huge amount here through our smart trading

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed saad3 View Post
    we always tell each others that if we do hard work we will get success in Forex,but i want to ask from the fellow traders that is it the hard work that pays us good dividends or it is the smart work that can bring us good results.
    forex is working in a smart way sir, so we will be able find a safe way to do a job safely and can be consistent in doing this trade
    so we'll get a satisfying result for us as a forex trader

Member basit.online is an unknown quantity at this point basit.online's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex trading mai ye dono hi cheezain hain forex trading mai aap ko smart b hona parta hai or hard work b karna parta hai jab tak aap dono kaam nai kar skty us waqt tak aap ko kch faida nai hoga

Banned chandrabd1971 is on a distinguished road chandrabd1971's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a smart business in my opinion, however, when we need to concentrate on this business, and I think the information is necessary to put forex trading forex trading interest and inspire you and I must think a lot of time growing your interest and I feel good forex this is a creative mind and a sharp mind with a business, but I work hard, and if you're in this business, and at the right time with the concentration of correctly decided that it is better to give you more time to properly do this business, and I think it is depending on how good you decide to do with this business and how to market does not depend on.

Banned davy2 is on a distinguished road davy2's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are at time that you have to do with the two soo many think is all about the smart part that i would say its not to be there but both of them is a must hard work must be there too because that is the effort that you put there and that is much part of trading

Senior Member sma786 is an unknown quantity at this point sma786's Avatar
    Thanks

Buy EUR/USD

The spot rate is currently testing the lower limit of its medium term bearish channel at 1.3300 suggesting a rebound. However, a break of these levels will free a large potential and initiate a more violent bearish channel. Technical indicators provide buy signals and until the support is not broken, the assumption of a rebound is most likely. Bollinger bands are much discarded as a result of strong decline these days. Stabilization is expected in a short term. As the spot rate is currently testing the lower limit of its channel, we recommend 2 scenarios: the first one is the hypothesis of a rebound where we recommend a buy on the level of 1.3300 with the 1st objective at 1.3360 and then at 1.3380. A break through 1.3280 will invalidate this scenario. The second scenario is a break of its support where we recommend a sell stop which means selling the spot rate as soon as it is broken through its support of 1.3300 with the 1st objective at 1.3240 and then at 1.3220. A break through 1.3320 will invalidate this scenario.

Banned ahmedneel is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedneel's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think Forex is a smart online business which is easy for knowledgeable and experienced trader in Forex. If you do not learn it well. Forex could be tough for you. So make your self more knowledgeable to make Forex more easy in your life and earn consistent way from Forex.

Senior Member rafiq06 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiq06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the hard business but it is not so hard job or business because there are many people those are trade in here as a full time trader so it is not hard but is the smart business for us.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1110 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 110 610 1010 1060 1100 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)