+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 ... LastLast
Results 11,011 to 11,020 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #4

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Banned jony92 is on a distinguished road jony92's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is both hard work and smart work. If you work hard for Forex then some smart output you will get. So, you need hard work to gain smart output.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member peyekiwak is an unknown quantity at this point peyekiwak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmed saad3 View Post
    Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

we always tell each others that if we do hard work we will get success in Forex,but i want to ask from the fellow traders that is it the hard work that pays us good dividends or it is the smart work that can bring us good results.
    forex trading is smart and hard work. both are kombination of trading . with both of combinations, we can get best result in forex trading. in my opinion we must hard work and smart work to success on trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ForexNews is an unknown quantity at this point ForexNews's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depends on how you take it. If you are newbie, then it seems to be difficult job but if you are experts and skilled, then forex will be so easy and smart jobs for you.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dakhain forex smart work hy na k hard work kiun k yahan hum zahan sy kam krty hain na k takat use krty hain is liy is y smart work kaha jata hy

Banned sobuj85 is an unknown quantity at this point sobuj85's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a smart work.If you understand properly this business and calculated this market movement and trend you get more money in easy way.It is possible to earn unlimited money per day and smartly.

Senior Member hasandu09 is an unknown quantity at this point hasandu09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is both hard work and smart work.The learning and practicing the demo trade is hard part.And the real trading is smart part.A trader must do all the parts clearly.But success in the smart part depends on the hard part.

Senior Member dream.success is an unknown quantity at this point dream.success's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading is a smart business. it need concentration and focus while we do this business and the is very necessary to keep your interest in the forex trading and motivate you in the forex.

Senior Member fxstudent is an unknown quantity at this point fxstudent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To me, forex is a smart work, i also consider it as adventurous work also. Because every day i start trading with a target, try to obtain it. Sometimes I can win and sometimes no.

Banned forex blaster is on a distinguished road forex blaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think forex is a small work it is easy but there is need to learn forex and we can say that at primary level of forex is considered hard time and seconder time is conditioned as smart work. so experience must be there.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to forex blaster For This Useful Post:

tondirakhatun (2013-08-11)

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading business hard work be ha or smart work be ha agr trading ka bara mein jada sa jada knowledge earned kaya jaya too forex trading ak boht he best or smart business ha or agr trading maine learning na ke jaya too forex trading business kafi jada hard work be ha esi waja sa first leaning then earning ak boht he best or better thing ha forex trading business main...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1102 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 102 602 1002 1052 1092 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)