+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 1112 ... LastLast
Results 10,611 to 10,620 of 11129

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #3

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #4

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Senior Member sumon06 is an unknown quantity at this point sumon06's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the hard work and smart work. There are many good and expert educated people who are the full time trader and there are many failure trader so it is the twice.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ghotokpankoj is an unknown quantity at this point ghotokpankoj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Subsequently, everyone implement emotional faculties within just buy and sell, style in addition to methods might be sensible an abundance of to be effective even when you will discover instances, willpower in addition to staying power, to ensure success, to hold comfortable in addition to maintaining your buy and sell obligations, buy and sell, will be attempts, and since we all is able to see, we all turn out requiring just as and once everyone sateen a lot of them is just not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member haccib1 is an unknown quantity at this point haccib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very clever trick. If you have a good strategy, tools and indicators, good traders certainly will. Earn maximum money in short term safeguard at all times.

Senior Member maaado is an unknown quantity at this point maaado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehaan View Post
    Forex is very smart work. If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader. Working smartly always ensure that you make maximum money in a small duration.
    These reasons for success and..Continuous learning..Take advantage of the demo.
    Loss analysis..Analysis of Profit..A good strategies Good management of money..Intelligence

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rehaan View Post
    Forex is very smart work. If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader. Working smartly always ensure that you make maximum money in a small duration.
    Really a great and important information

Banned FOREX MAN is an unknown quantity at this point FOREX MAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    which enable it to a person break down time intended for examine your institution and also the tome internded for discover forex trading and sure this business is fantastic and you all help make some money

Senior Member shahshafiullah is an unknown quantity at this point shahshafiullah's Avatar
    Thanks
    fore is for both smart as well as hard work but you should have experience. over smartness will make you loss always be careful.

Banned ijazsony is on a distinguished road ijazsony's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion as i think if you trade with only hard work in Forex trading then you can earn nothing,because you need a smart mind with hard work. Hard work is purely a result of smart work.so Forex is smart work.

Banned joseph462 is an unknown quantity at this point joseph462's Avatar
    Thanks
    For those who have the precision approach will be good intermediary resources plus. This task will overall intelligence is to generate maximum pocket money. My personal interest in common sense and definition of your Forex trading companies have plus it objectives need to think need to encourage people to try our company knowledge and maintain your trade magic, your Forex trading. For example, works fine...........

Banned tanvir008 is an unknown quantity at this point tanvir008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Based on myself this Forex currency trading is sensible enterprise however it have to have attentiveness and concentration while all of us do that enterprise and i think the ability is incredibly essential to keep your fascination with this Forex currency trading and stimulate an individual from the Forex currency trading and i think while using the penetration of time your own curiosity can be boost and you work from the currency trading i think it is enterprise associated with inventive intellect with this razor-sharp intellect instead than effort and if you undertake this business along with attentiveness and get selection appropriately in appropriate time period it much better that you simply give added time instead of do that enterprise adequately and my partner and i believe that it is count on an individual how you very well understand this business and how you get selection based on the marketplace.

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    cause they all cost n capital can be maitanace so much ... ime your interest is increase and you perform well in the forex i think this is business of creative mind.. i think it will be best trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1062 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 62 562 962 1012 1052 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1072 1112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)