+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Forex "Hard work" or "Smart Work"?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-02   14:06
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko hard work he market me karna hota hai,esme trader jetna jada market me ache se learn karke chalenga wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,esme trader ko sab apne se market me learn karna chahiye,esme trader ko demo account par he jada se jada practice karna chahiye uske baad he wo esme acha market me kaam kar sakenga,esme kisi aur par depend nahi rehna chahiye.

2017-12-18   12:21
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  76 USD

meree raay videshee mudra vyaapaar kadee mehanat aur smaart kaary hai kyonki isamen ek majaboot seekhane vaala bhaag hai, isalie yadi aap ise sahee seekhana chaahate hain to demo khaate par kadee mehanat karen. aur bahut saare vishleshan hain, ham ise apane ghar mein baithane kee koshish kar sakate hain, ham khud ke saath vyaapaar kar sakate hain, isalie yah bhee smaart kaam hai.

2018-01-15   22:16
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  795 USD

I think forex smart work or hard work dono hi h.Aap jitna pdhoge,sikhoge,knowledge loge or us knowledge ko smartly implement kroge too aap utna hi jyada profit le skenge.to mere khyal se hme smart trike se hard work krna chahiye.

2018-01-17   15:26
    Best answer #4

Quote Originally Posted by Mithun View Post
    without hard work you can not succes in the forex. but it is also a smart work. you first learn about forex then you trade. without learning you can not succes. so u need hard work for learning forex.....
    i agree with you when we start our forex trading business it is most important for us we make our experience good in market and we work in market with learning and we do not use trading without learning and experience and i say that we work hard in market and we give time to market for making good trading knowledge and experience then we make good trading in market and we make good profit with forex market

2018-01-09   19:07
    Best answer #5

Forex trading Main Dono hi kaam Aate Hai hard work or smart work hard work isliye hard work karne se aap ko Jyada time dena hai aur Jyada time ke sath aapko experience loss or profit Kadi smart work smart work Mein Hame sirf analysis or technical skill karni padti hai Kaha mein result Milta Hai

2018-01-11   19:36
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex my smart work ki post value hai agar aap Bina Main Kya hai aur nahi karna chahte hain toh aap ko smart work karna chahiye koi aisa trader dhundo Jisko profit bahut jyada Hota Hai usse aap copy trading kar sakte hain Baki Jo Jitna earning kar raha hai apne aap bhi earning kar sake yeh hota hai smart work.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading can be a l3gitimate enterprise and the ones coming from around the globe brings together that gladly as i twill be throughout the world enterprise and extremely trustworthy enterprise. Forex trading will be legitimate in every nations around the world and also we cold connect to ch individuals by means of eCommerce when e all hoover inside Forex trading community forums. We all swap our own tips the following together with everyone with the planet.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well it depends that how much you are a good trader because if you are a good trader you can do trading smartly but on the other hand if you are a newbie in forex trading then you have to do hardworking so as a newbie you have to do hardworking or if you become good trader then you do trading smartly.
    and if we want to make deposit our own money or even we trade for investor we really need to learn to trade. Since we do job in trading forex for sure we need to learn to trade that is absolute.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex mai kam krna thora mushkil hae is ke learning ke jaye to time to lagta ha magr pir jaab ap is ko sekh jaty hain to mere khyal sy is kam ko ap kr sakty hain or mushkil nhe hota phir is mai kam forex is very good work for every one. Forex mary khayal say hard work bhi hai aur smart work bhi hay kiun k ye hard work on logon k liye hai jo is main new log hain jin ko is ka nai pata k kaisy business krna hai aur smart ye on logon k liye hai jin k pas bohot sara experience aur knowledge hai is k bary main aur wo is ki market say bhi touch rahty hain.

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone know forex business is smart business smart work.forex is also mental hard work.creative mind sharpness mind person easily forex business comfortable.beginner always depression his mind every trade.i think forex is hard and smart both business. and I think in forex trading we have to be smart as well as hard work, both must we have in order to become a successful trader, because the intelligence that we have the advantage that we can get more leverage. And with hard work we can get what we want, because without hard work would be very difficult to get consistent profits in the forex business.
    n

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well Forex is pure business and in business sensible work assist you to induce success therefore in forex you want to do sensible work instead of labor as a result of you want to identity the opportunities before creating call and trade therefore this sensible work and you want to within the hay make love get laid be intimate have it away a go at it|bang|get it on couple before and with within the trade to induce success in the Forex business therein world.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex currency trading company is extremely wise, for those who have great technique as well as make use of real money provide management guidelines as well as industry normally comply with the actual pattern after, function. However, you must completely new investors, then you should definitely money period that has the Save displayed a personal effort, but when you save money period and understanding of buying and selling business then you really feel, buying and selling the company is wisely.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion forex is hard work so here if you want to earn well and good then working well and hard in forex trading and get good success in forex so more you learn well more you earn well but here working is very hard and forex is also a risky business so here first learn well and and get good knowledge and good experience about forex trading and then working well and get good success, and yes i agree that forex is a very good smart online business but ti be smart in decision making to open a trade you must know more about forex and for this hard work is also important,in fact to be successful in any kind of task in the world you should be hardworking,there is no shortcut to have success in the world.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    However, the needs of business customers, doing business, according to the foreign trade foreign trade exchange, I think is necessary and incentives to maintain interest, my interest in the increase in the exchange country in over a few years My creativity in business know how you feel, how you related, according to the IDEA, spiritual passion, and hard work and focus of the business to business and business, and to make decisions that are in the right, better, and more time, I think back, I need to define the market.

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first new post What is Forex "hard work" or "Work Smart"? smart business but it requires concentration and focus while we are doing this business and I think knowledge is needed to keep your interest in forex trading and motivate you in your forex trading and I think with the passage of time increases your interest and you perform well in forex I think this business is a creative mind and a mind sharper than hard work and if you are doing business with a concentration and take the right decisions at the right time is better that you give more time and do not do business properly and I think it depends on the you also know how your business is and how you make decisions in accordance with the rise and fall of the market. could conclude his second two work hard and work smart in business and Forex is very smart work.we tell each others , if we do hard work we will get success in forex If you have correct strategies, tools and indicators then you can surely become a good trader.we can earning smartly always ensure that you make money in a small duration.

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Based on me personally the actual forex currency trading makes sense company nevertheless it require focus as well as concentrate whilst all of us do that company as well as i believe the ability is extremely essential to keep the curiosity about the actual forex currency trading as well as encourage a person within the forex currency trading as well as i believe using the passing of your time your own curiosity is actually improve and also you succeed within the foreign exchange i believe this really is company associated with innovative thoughts with the actual razor-sharp thoughts instead than effort as well as should you choose this company along with focus as well as consider choice properly from correct period this much better that you simply provide additional time and never do that company correctly as well as we believe it is rely on a person the way you nicely understand this company as well as the way you consider choice based on the marketplace.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 519 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)