+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.

Member sunjoy is an unknown quantity at this point sunjoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Here's more or less anything to prove. All the tools have some advantages and disadvantages, our purpose is to understand them, and the benefits of using them to our advantage. I was admiring some of the best action to help ensure that some of the most common indicators used by traders to trade from the analysis.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sunjoy For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned goshe is on a distinguished road goshe's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir g maray khyal main to I advise you not at all depending on the indicators I see I'm the best methods of trading is the classical analysis and dependence on subsidies and the resistors and the trend in trading because the price of these things are respected.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to goshe For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned abduldha is an unknown quantity at this point abduldha's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm not good for you, according to all indicators from. I allow the resistor is a great way of classical analysis and dependence on trade and trade trends. This is almost traders to trade the price of these things, respect and rely on the support and resistance.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to abduldha For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuan Takur View Post
    Indeed price action strategies will be more powerful since I am a naked trader too and I have been using so many indicators in my trading experienced and indicators made me got so many margin call and give me bad price analysis
    Nice in any strtegy you can increase your skill by trading in demo account more more and make your own analysis. and you can follow all rules and most important thing that is you can visit many forums like mt5. after that you can learn forex by internet. in my sense that way you can increase your skill.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to minoa For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    price action trading is also a very good strategy to make profit in forex. here one one have to find our the actual support and resistance level so that he can got the entry and exit point. in this strategy the profit is high and no need of any indicator. their are lot of website who provide the support resistance level for free. for some days i also trade like that and it is really a good trading method.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to muna1982 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Price action trading is the best but i don't understand about it. indicators help us to know about the trend, but sometimes we cannot believe the because it shows false signal and if we believe in technical, we must be careful. maybe in this thread to more earn.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to sobuj111 For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned rehana motiwala is an unknown quantity at this point rehana motiwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    consistent with me both are great in their spot certain traders favors specialized dissection and some incline toward value activity. Yet value activity trading needs more practice and encounter than specialized investigation system for trading.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to rehana motiwala For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere hisaab se to technical indicator aur price action, ye dono hi thik hai, aur dono hi cheez ke piche trader bhagte hai, main samjhata hoon, kisi ko agar indicator ke saath trading pasand hai, to wo sirf indicator base par trading kare, agar koi price action pasand karta hai, to wo sirf price action base par trading kare.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned Sana Lahori is an unknown quantity at this point Sana Lahori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think that the best methods of trading is not to rely on indicators .. it is a classical Althill and dependence on subsidies and resistors and purchase of parts and sales of Uncle areas of resistance but only after making sure that he will not be broken

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sana Lahori For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

Banned yogeshjpr is an unknown quantity at this point yogeshjpr's Avatar
    Thanks
    according to me in the forex market I think technical indicators are more reliable because price action we cannot be as sure as with technicals so according to me technicals are the best to trade forex. I like them because we can customize them at our own any time and we may choose different for different market.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to yogeshjpr For This Useful Post:

saddam092 (2019-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 80 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30 70 78 79 80 81 82 90 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open