+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Thread: Price action Trading Vs Technical Indicators Trading.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The retail price movement always seems to be a winner ... An exchange with a price movement can be as an exchange with the main table on Forex ... So it does not matter at the market level adjust itself ... The primers may be exactly the same ... But in exchanges with indicators often leads people to negative attitudes often ... I will always be the political choice of price movements. and Value actions are detected that mercantilism is the best, but it is not recognized. For more information about the description of the United States technical instructions on this trend, but in general we tend not to believe false signals from the same sample because we tend to think that technology is 100%, we tend to be careful. Maybe this thread can justify the punishment during TS mercantilism.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baper For This Useful Post:

raheel00 (2020-10-25), Unregistered (1)

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan bhai aapne sahi kaha hai, technical analysis aur price of action dono hi achchi hoti hai, lekin price action mein kafi worked hard because hota hai, kafi jayda practiced karni hoti hi, for hi wo usko samjh paate hai. and in price action so you can create trends, and through them you can get trends moving right away, and with technical indicators also that I am the same because in trading indicators this will only flow with the market, and does not give us any exact position about the market so place your position on the market by your mind and with fundamental analysis ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My advice to you is not, at least, I can see that I look forward to the most effective, classic and mathematical analysis of evidence and, therefore, refunds usually sell these items, cost per unit area of resistance and respected and very few operators as well used when the Matterhorn is called at support and resistance levels. And we will use by you of course not based on indications that you will see that I am far more effective can be normal, in addition to tax advice and resistors and trading structures, especially because the prices of these products, apparently, must adhere to the company's strategy and a little investors and in the end a lot of support and resistance Matkhosr.

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that the best trading method is not to depend on the indicator .. it is a classic Althill and reliance on subsidies and resistors and the purchase of spare parts and sales of Uncle's resistance area but only after ensuring that it will not be damaged and Only by looking at technical indicators and price action , You must hai thik hai, aur dono hi cheez piche trader bhagte hai, samjhata main hoon, lattice so that the indicator to the saath trading is correct, for the basic indicator of par curry trading, so that the koi price action is complete, to do the price action sirf base par because of trading.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    price action only! Such charts and indicators and you can draw price patterns, indicators just read the current price and display it in the background of the past, all you can now is; may be oversold or overbought, but with price action and elliot wave you can see where the price should go, not just predict, like where it goes and it shows the wrong signs and if we believe that 100% of the subject, we must be careful ... special signs to help us know the model, but sometimes we can't trust the signs ... Maybe being familiar with transaction fee activities is the best but I don't know about it

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Basic Forex trading strategy starts with fundamental and technical analysis. Fundamental analysis is mainly used to anticipate and better understand long-term trends in the currency market. Technical analysis is widely used to examine forex because it identifies and measures sustainable trends. Successful traders use combinations to make more accurate predictions. Once you have the knowledge of how forex currency trading works, open a demo account and trade paper to practice until you have what it takes to produce consistent profits. It's important to take the time to build, test and implement a healthy trading plan before you put capital at risk.

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use technical based analysis for my trade. I think this is a good way to make money. And I don't know much about price action and how it works. I think I need to learn about price action because many people say that this is easier than technical analysis. and After studying my personal trading patterns, I removed certain things from my routine that seemed dangerous to my results. The number one person thinks I have to be in a position every time I sit at my trading station. Now, I'm just waiting for what I consider to be a high probability setting. Thank you for sharing

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suggest you are totally independent of the indicators I see. My best trading method is classical analysis and dependence on subsidies and resistors and trends in trade because the prices of these goods are respected and very few traders also deal if Matkhosr relies on support and resistance. and Being able to get used to dealing with cost activities is the best but I don't understand about it. Special signs help us to know about patterns, but sometimes we cannot trust them because they show wrong indications and if we believe 100% in terms of specialization, we must be careful. maybe in this line, TS will explain the transaction cost activity.

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicator is good. they are slow but they produce a signal after the trend is set. price action is too fast and not reliable I think. I often get caught up in price action. and I trade in whole numbers and pay attention to the prices that have been made around them. But price movements or indicators, what is the difference between great traders and mediocre traders is when to exit trading ...

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use price action as the best method. Many everyday things are very low, supporting resistance levels, trend lines, many traders use this impotent level for their entry points so that volatility is high. around this level prices move up and down 2 times or more to try to break this level (or adhere to the level) during that time we can make a good number of pips and price action will always be the winner of trading with price action the same as trading with the core in forex , so no matter how big the market changes itself

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 93 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open