+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Hello friends. Today I have something special for me.
    I have good indicator. I can make good profit.
    What you say it's really work.
    bahi main chart or indicator ka bara main boht zadia to nahi janta hoon maghar main na thora waqt trading ke ha or main next month sa trading start kardoon ga is laya main in indicatior or graph ka bara main trhora both janna chata hoon. ta ka main achi trading kar sakooon...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    main ye indicator sab ko share kar raha hoon. lekin inko sambhal kar use karna har baar in par depend ho kar har trade win nahi kari ja sakti hai. isliye in ko use karne ka bhi ek tarika hota hai. ye kabhi news time par kaam nahi karenge. try it. and tell me.
    thanks for the indicator, brother. I'll try the demo account first. if it be consistent, I would use for a real account. I will be sharing the results. I beg of you, you can always update the results of this indicator.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what indicator did you use for your trading, and i see that at the right corner, there are many arrows in there and i think that is indicators to show the signals from many methods, am i right,,,can you please share with us then i can make compare it with mine
    do the best we can

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to newentry For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-20), ntn (2019-09-02)

Member waqarme2 is on a distinguished road waqarme2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can't clear that picture that's why it s not looking clear to me ,as i never predict forex market for pips because i am the newbie and can't say anything which i don't know and its also not a good thing for the trading point of view as well.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to waqarme2 For This Useful Post:

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can prediction of forex market for some pips.
    yes, I can predict. with basic tekhnikal good, I could make some pips. predicts that the market price depends on tekhnikal system that we use in trade. we can use the indicators in predicting the market price to make profits in trading
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sinaga For This Useful Post:

Member bjbh427 is on a distinguished road bjbh427's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can you pass me the link or at least tell me the name of this indicator.
    It seems real good to get help in making the decisions of opeining the trades or closing them.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bjbh427 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai waise aap thik bol rahe hai ki analysis best hota hai. par bhai mere pass proof hai jo ki aap image mein dekh sakte hai. aur aisa nahi ki wo chart purana ho wo chart kal friday ka hai. aap chahe to dekh sakte hai. kal ka aapko sab kuch dikha dega.

bhaiyo main ye image link karna chahta hoon taki sab isko download kar sake main kafi try kiya par nahi hua please jara batayein maine kaise ye attach karu jo sab is image ko bada bada dekh sake. already attach hai par wo chota image hai.

ok would u mind of share the indicator to us .and plz let us know how many days u been succeed with this indicator?what is the percentage of ur success rate with indicator .plz share all the history if possible ..i all love to work with any reliable indication ..there is no need to give 100% result but at least 60% result will makes us profit

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sumonmia0526 For This Useful Post:

Banned abeda16 is an unknown quantity at this point abeda16's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother mujhey toh analysis par hi jada bharosa hay kyo ki isse mujhey bohot profti milrahi hay.Phir bhi kahunga ki aapka indicator syayd bilkul thik hay.Lekin mere hisab se yeh mujhey kab taqsahi indicate karega.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abeda16 For This Useful Post:

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sspences88 View Post
    in my opinion bro forex me prediction galt sabit hoti ha maximum time ,is se achi to scalping ha ap lazmi earn krte ho some pips,prediction not good ma jb b prediction ko le k chla hu to loss hoa ha,to mere khayal me to analysis hi best cheez ha
    Bhai aap sahi kah rahe hain forex me prediction galat hoti hai par aisa nahi ki kuch pip ke sath hi kmaya ja sakta hai aur baki loss hota hai ye galat hai forex me agar market ke news ka dhyan rakha jaye to bahut earn ki jaa sakti hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

Member sspences88 is on a distinguished road sspences88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion bro forex me prediction galt sabit hoti ha maximum time ,is se achi to scalping ha ap lazmi earn krte ho some pips,prediction not good ma jb b prediction ko le k chla hu to loss hoa ha,to mere khayal me to analysis hi best cheez ha

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sspences88 For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 349 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)