+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 349 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 3484

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Senior Member suzon007 is an unknown quantity at this point suzon007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is world wide business and Is it possible to complete myself the web link or perhaps no less than notify myself the particular identify with this signal.so forex is good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Karanj is an unknown quantity at this point Karanj's Avatar
    Thanks
    prediction always works in the greatest of everuthing but its a little bit difficult to understand where we have to work in and be able to retain the same we have different ways and we have the best tools to predict

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxghost View Post
    bhaiya ji news par earn har baar nahi kiya ja sakta hain main to yehi bol sakta hu ki jo trader news trading karte hain unke liye kamane ke ache mauke kam hi hote hain technical indicators mere hisab se jayda better hain
    main aapki baaton se sehmat hun har koi news par kamai nahi kar sakta hai lekin agar aapko kamai karni hai to kafi jyada aapko dhyan se sikhna hoga aur technical trading me ek baat dhyan rakhiyega news ke samay technical bhi fail ho jate hain aur movement just ulta ho jata hai.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Senior Member hajorim is an unknown quantity at this point hajorim's Avatar
    Thanks
    I download your indicator, I use it in my trading terminal and give my experience in next day. Basically I do not like indicator because if a trader use indicator then do not develop his analysis power and he never be a expert trader. Many of indicators are give wrong signal so a trader face loss to use it.

Senior Member brimkar is an unknown quantity at this point brimkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    it can a good skill to predict the market easily we need to be more smart in this business , all the time we have to be active when we see a good condition of market we have to take that chance.

Banned bipul is an unknown quantity at this point bipul's Avatar
    Thanks
    The forex business is considered as the game of the predictions and the expectations. I am agreeing with this to some extent but the impact of knowledge based trading is more immense than the predictions.

Senior Member 786 786 is an unknown quantity at this point 786 786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can envision how troublesome it has been for you that is truly a brilliant diagram also congested as well. Exceptionally exceptional that you don't need to infer your information include from each one of the aforementioned indies up there.

Banned omerf is an unknown quantity at this point omerf's Avatar
    Thanks
    MT4 has some built in scales and indicators you can use it. To know the market trend exactly you need to watch a bigger chart, i'll prefer to watch 1 Hr to 4 Hr chart even if you want to cash some pips. Draw some lines defining support and resistance levels. This can show the direction or the trend of that particular pair. When market is in between the range. Wait for few time as market will touch its ranging line then you can decide whether to place a buy or a selling trade.

Banned mr.rohim is an unknown quantity at this point mr.rohim's Avatar
    Thanks
    what exactly sign do you utilize to your exchanging, and when i make sure on the appropriate place, there are many arrows in that room and i think that's indicators to indicate the particular impulses by a lot of procedures, are when i appropriate,,, would you please share with us all i will make review it having my very own.

Senior Member kimy091 is an unknown quantity at this point kimy091's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex mei prediction galt sabit hoti hai maximum time, is se achi to scalping hai ap lazmi earn krty ho some pips, prediction not good, mei jab b prediction ko le k chla hu to loss hoa hai. i think that is indicators to show the signals from many methods, am i right,,,can you please share with us then i can make compare it with mine.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 349 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 283 333 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)