+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 349 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXTentacion View Post
    phrase mai signal ki bat ki rah ker ker rahy hain Application Mai Ko Rat Mole Hon Chahy App Apna Sara Ka Sara capital of Mai Zaya Ker Dain Lakin trading brother Khud Kiya Kro is Mai Faida Hy App Ko Bad Mai Koi Dhuk Nhi Hoga. Hum yun hi lattice bhi signal provider par faith karke trading nahi kar sakte hi eska
    Agar ham logon ko is tarah ki trading ko karna hai jis se hame jyada trading karne ki income aasani ke saath me milne lag jaye tab hame uske liye try karna hoga aur dekhna hoga ki kaun sa waala time frame hamare liye sabse jyada suitable ban sakta hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    phrase mai signal ki bat ki rah ker ker rahy hain Application Mai Ko Rat Mole Hon Chahy App Apna Sara Ka Sara capital of Mai Zaya Ker Dain Lakin trading brother Khud Kiya Kro is Mai Faida Hy App Ko Bad Mai Koi Dhuk Nhi Hoga. Hum yun hi lattice bhi signal provider par faith karke trading nahi kar sakte hi eska

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ap forex market ki forcaste krna hai tou ap ko es key lye forex market ki learning krna hai. Ap forex market ki learning complete krtey hai tou ap forex market ki forcaste kr sakty hai. Aur forex market mai little pips ko easily target kr sakty hai. Aur long trem ki trade bhe easily open kr sakty hai.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and we must believe that if we can trade with the right knowledge and proper understanding of the world economy and financial markets we can get success in forex trading. and Anyone can make Forex trading a career business for life. It's easy to join but it's hard to get from Forex. This is not a quick money-making program. A lot of time and effort is needed to become a successful trader. First pay all your attention to learning and building skills on a demo account and real trading. Remember in Forex learning it never ends so try to learn with every weather your trade wins or loses.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear forex market me hum dekhte hai daily sabhi pairs 50 se 60 pips tak ka movement jarur karte hai yaadi hum esko sahi se market ka analysis karke 10 pips tak bhi profit earn karte hai to bhi bahut good profit hum bana sakte hai aur ek big capital tayar kar sakte hai. of course we predict our market with using of good indicators and it is must for us we make good experience and we easily make good profit when we analysis our trading market with using indicators tools and we know the market signals then we predict some pips profit daily and we make good profit with our business

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is possible to predict price movement, but only half of the time. In the rest it goes in your opposite direction. In my opinion, speculators are moving the markets to make max money out of it and this means most people will lose money. If the markets were not controlled by the few, if they were moving naturally then it would be possible to predict price movement.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what you saying in the post but in support you adduce nothing please do show the strategy or at least the indicator with your post or question and then we will take advantage what you can predict but now it shows nothing and also please be careful about making the predictions coz sometime market does not work accordingly you wanted to work hanji forex ke business me jetna jada trader knlwedge ke saat market me kaam karta hai wo esme utna he acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme ache se market me sabb samajhna chahiye,esme analysis karke he trade acha ho sakenga..

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shoump View Post
    What are you trying to say? everybody know even a child know about this thing, that without learning nobody can do this business, so what is the need of this sort of thread? what are you trying to say? it is nearly impossible to trade with success in this market without learning, there is a little possibility to get some profits on the base of luck. Bless you, sir and I wish you to have luckier today and earn good profit. Maybe today is lucky day for you in for trading and I think is better if you spend more from your free time. I wish to have good indicators today because I am free and I want to spend all my day for huge profit. Regards
    मेरे लिए, केवल कुछ पिप्स प्राप्त करना ही पर्याप्त नहीं होगा, क्योंकि फॉरेक्स में सफलता पाने के लिए हमें हर महीने लगातार लाभ कमाने में सक्षम होना चाहिए। यदि हम केवल कुछ पिप्स ही अर्जित करने में सक्षम हैं, तो हम इसे हर रोज बनाना कठिन होगा, क्योंकि हालांकि, हमारी सभी भविष्यवाणी अच्छी नहीं होगी और हमें अच्छा लाभ दे सकती है कुछ पिप्स कुछ भी नहीं पाने या नुकसान होने से बेहतर है। लेकिन आपको अभी भी बहुत नुकसान से बचने के लिए स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग करने की आवश्यकता है। यदि आप केवल कुछ पिप्स के लिए व्यापार करते हैं, तो मुझे लगता है कि आप स्केलिंग करते हैं। शुरुआत के लिए स्कैलपिंग अच्छा नहीं है। यदि आप विदेशी मुद्रा में शुरुआत करते हैं, तो आपको इंट्राडे ट्रेडिंग सीखना चाहिए, यह स्केलिंग से बहुत बेहतर है

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What are you trying to say? everybody know even a child know about this thing, that without learning nobody can do this business, so what is the need of this sort of thread? what are you trying to say? it is nearly impossible to trade with success in this market without learning, there is a little possibility to get some profits on the base of luck. Bless you, sir and I wish you to have luckier today and earn good profit. Maybe today is lucky day for you in for trading and I think is better if you spend more from your free time. I wish to have good indicators today because I am free and I want to spend all my day for huge profit. Regards

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me, getting some pips only will not enough, because however we must able to make consistent profit every month to get success in forex. If we only able to earn some pips only, then we will hard to make it everyday, because however, not all our prediction will be good and can gives us good profit Get some pips is much better than get nothing or get loss. But you still need to use stop loss to avoid much losses. If you trade for some pips only, i think you do scalping. Scalping is not good for beginner. If you a beginner in forex, you should to learn intraday trading, it much better than scalping

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 349 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)