+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: I can predict forex market for some pips.

Member money maker is just really nice money maker is just really nice money maker is just really nice money maker is just really nice money maker is just really nice money maker's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han vaise to main edit kar deta hoon Ke Kitne peace chahie hote hain lekin Kabhi ke bare mein predict nahin kar Pata Kyunki Kabhi kbar situation hi Itni Jyada Mushkil hoti hai kya product kar hi Nahin Sakte aur bahut Sare professional trader bhi Reh Jati Hain credit karne mein Kyunki protect karna hai itna Jyada iji Nahin Hota Kyunki prediction bahut hi jyada difficult hoti hai jo ke Kabhi kbar hi to ke Jaisi Lagti Hai aap kabhi kbar addiction kar sakte hain lekin Har Bar prediction kam nahin aati aapko Khud To Kabhi Lagana padta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to money maker For This Useful Post:

ntn (2019-09-02), waqas875 (2019-09-02)

Member Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra has much to be proud of Zahra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,286 Times in 471 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji han aap market corporate bhi kar sakte hain Kyunki yah bahut hi jyada easy hota hai agar aap market ko predict karna chahte hain to aapko chahie kya aap Kisi Se guideline Le Le Kyunki Jo graph show hota hai vah hamare pass real hota hai aur aap use Dekh Kar market ko train kar sakte hain kya kiya Mujhe Kya Karna chahie ki kaun sa order lagana chahie yah to mujhe pay karna chahie ya FIR sale karna chahie aapko Jarur Dena chahie Kyunki ismein aapka Prophet David hota hai aur aapka profit jawab De sakta hai agar aapane market Ko Na Yad Kiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zahra For This Useful Post:

money maker (2019-09-02), ntn (2019-09-02), waqas875 (2019-09-02)

Member sangkur will become famous soon enough sangkur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex is a good job. Now that is a picture of a candlestick chart pattern. What do you predict with that? You didn't mention it here. Please be clear on what you want to say here and then we can discuss in a much better way here. and but can you discuss here the signals that you use for business currency transactions. Then every business can get and use it for their transactions, I think this is a very good signal.

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know what the cat is trying to really make you want to say here. The graphics are a bit too crowded to collect anything. This can determine whether it works, try it too and can decipher the strategies that you like, u. the way you take trouble Either posting to add graph requests and all that, thank you. and it depends on the merchant's strategy. strategy can make a perfect man in the forex market. so we need more hard work and more reading to get profit because of a few pips. You have very good knowledge about this market for this reason you can do this

Member maju is on a distinguished road maju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually it's rather difficult for me to understand what you really want to say. If you ask for a good indicator, then I think one of the best indicators that has worked like a charm for me so far is the stoch indicator. I have been using it since I jumped into forex a year ago and always by my side. and Life, which is usually the map style of most candlestick map behavior. Even people who play bigger will consider using it too? You really cannot record what is appropriate here. Impressive serving as sharp now with further buyers needing to ask on this page after that we tend to be able to check with one of the larger modes listed here

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course you can do that easily when you learn the technical and fundamental analysis, you will learn how to use tools and indicators in trading, and then you can predict some pips and make profit from your trading.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I don't think you can distinguish the situation that's why it's not a shallow liquid for me, because I never guessed the forex market for pip because I'm a beginner and can't say anything that I'm not bonk nor is it an acceptable artifact for trademarks prospects are equally good. And of course, when you have good indicators, you will get the right signal for your trade and get a pip in the bank. But I am worried for the indicators that you use for your chart. If they are really good. Can you share it with me and other traders to discuss?

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    signals ham ko bhoot c websites per mil jati hien magar in ka bharosa nahi hota h agar ham ko as mien kaam karna h tu ham ko dosro per inhsar nahi karna ho ga aur ham ko as kaam ko seekhna ho ga jab ham as ko seekh lete hien tu ham as mien aram sy kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee as mien hamain her bar koshesh kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kesi sy signals nahi lene hote hie aur ham ko as mien soch samjh ker as mien trade kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee hasil karna hota h.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Enough experience in the forex market can delude some traders into believing that they can fully predict price action. ... can attest, uncertainty is part of the forex market’s character.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mayari posting ham her bar ker sakte hien aur as ka taluq hamare bonus sy hota h agar ham her thread ka acha reply dete hien tu ham as mien kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien kamaee ache bonus k bina hasil nahi ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar as mien mayar ko dakh ker post karna hota h aur ham ko as mien related jawab dena hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee karna hota h.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 349 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)