+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Business with no experience...

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A beginner learns forex trading for a long time and practices on a demo account for more than two months. After that he can start trading in a real account. Every new trader wants to be a successful trader and for that they have to work very hard and sometimes wait for a long time. It depends on the trader how much time is needed for him to become a successful trader. One can achieve it in a very short time, others may have to wait more than one year

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to adirata For This Useful Post:

kazna (2019-08-28), zohaib1 (2019-08-29)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr ap ka experience nahi hai tou ap real account ko jion na krey. Ap sub sey phely ap demo account ko jion krey es key bad ap real account ko jion krey. jis sey ap es business mai successful trader ban sakty ho aur ap earning bhe best ho gy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Boss jab ham as mien zyada knowledge yani zyada tajerba hasil kerte hien tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien as lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko as mien her bar tajerba hasil karna hota h agar ham as mien tajerba hasil kerte hienas lyee ham ko as mien her bar kaam karna hota h aur ham ko jab as mien zyada tajerba hota h tu ham as mien zyada kamaee ker sakte hien aur ham as mien achi kamaee ker sakte hien.

Member Sunny Boys will become famous soon enough Sunny Boys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear friend experience is very important for the gain of success.......useful tips for success
    1. with experience knowledge is very important
    2.we would become expert but we have a lack of knowledge .
    3. only experience is not needed as well as knowledge is very necessary ...etc

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we need the right knowledge and experience about business as we need the right knowledge about forex. if we don't have knowledge then we cannot get success. and experience is a positive thing to succeed in business. Forex gives us the opportunity to gain experience. and Forex trading is good trading for everyone. Forex trading provides a lot of income for traders. The forex business provides income but a lot of experience is needed to get trades. Forex trading is a very risky trade so it is very important to gain experience before investing.

Member finda will become famous soon enough finda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we work in the forex market then I think we should be able to use this forex market well sir, that we can trade in this success with the way we can pack and forex business without experience, it seems impossible. I have started my real trading without expertise and knowledge but have lost all of my capital at one time, because I have traded in large lots, and opened many trades without analyzing the market, so I think if I have good skills I will not lose trades. first I.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to finda For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-24)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friends i thing the experience is the necessary part of the Forex trading business because if you have the experience of the trading then you will perform well in the Forex trading business so i thing it is very essential part of the Forex trading because if you have good experience the you will make more profit in the trading,

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhea forex main trading humain karny to lea humain bht zarori hai to exeperience or knowledge ki zararat hoty hai is tarha se ap jo bhi forex main trade to lea jo capital using karogy wo sb to wash hojaega is forex lea main trhhh to lea humain demo the main practice is ki zarorat hoty hai or forex fourm why read kary humain bht saary information on ho sakty hai results. and forex trading to the business mein humien koi ziada experience ki zarourat nahi hoti, so that hum mehnat as long as you go to kamyabi humaree qadam chumti hay .. mehnat kerne se hi experience hasal hota hay, full time kerne se hum kabhi nhiam nahi ho saktee kaam choor hai nakam hotee hain ..

11. The Following User Says Thank You to mayasetra For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-24)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are absolutely right. Experience and learning is the key here in forex trading market. Without experience, learning and patience, you cannot earn anything from this forex market. Also one more thing is not to become greedy as it will also leads us to losses. And as you said about demo trading so my advise is very similar to yours. I also apreciate demo for newbies.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    this bis not good and investing without experience will generate a big loss in your balance. Professional investors lose money by making complex market studies. For this reason, if you invest without experience, you will be easily defeated by the market.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

zohaib1 (2019-08-22)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 1215 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 81 131 531 1031 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (64)