+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Thread: Forex Change Life???

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex business is the shining star in the market now a days when market is going to slump and Forex is just giving the money to get more helpful way to change the life. I saw many peoples who loss their money and they were totally crash but after joining the Forex business they get more money and they said that its the angel of money. Of course, foreign exchange change exist. We were past the regrettable in the long run, we have a hard focus on foreign currency, and currently the times that I'm ready to build huge money through forex trading. We fit my personal approach and really notice excessive fun together with forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kokorotak For This Useful Post:

lanang (2020-07-15), Unregistered (1)

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the starting i am very disappointed as i am in continuous loss then i cease working and start studying about the essential concepts of currency trading working working and make a software system now i am happy about currency trading working working i generate absolutely money work from home with my family and kids, Thanks currency trading working working you definitely modify my life. Thanks Indian-forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sisir4 For This Useful Post:

Member persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib has a spectacular aura about persib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex bht wast business hai jo puri dunia mei phela hua h is nay bht say logon ki life ko change kiya hai bht say jobless person jo maayos thay ab forex ki badolat apnay khwab puray kr rhay hain or students jinhaen short of cash ka msla rehta tha wo isay part time mei is say earn kr k bht khush hain so forex nay waqay hi logo ki life bdal di hai every business which we adopt change alittle our life style and it more than any other business and it related to the economic of the countries and because this i agreed with you that the forex is 100% believable profit and there is a less chance of loss and i like it very much.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to persib For This Useful Post:

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,it is right.Forex is a gooe trading and earning opportunity for everyone.It changes life quickly.Any unemployment person can trade in forex and make ability to faces problem. It gives him a profit which helps him to survive and overcome financial problem. So we say that it changes life hurrily. forex business is changing the life of those people how are doing this business there are a lot of chance to gain a lot of profit in other business you will hve to invest in the building bt in forex you do not .

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,it is right.Forex is a gooe trading and earning opportunity for everyone.It changes life quickly.Any unemployment person can trade in forex and make ability to faces problem. It gives him a profit which helps him to survive and overcome financial problem. So we say that it changes life hurrily. forex business is changing the life of those people how are doing this business there are a lot of chance to gain a lot of profit in other business you will hve to invest in the building bt in forex you do not .

Member pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong has a spectacular aura about pong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i there thinks beyond question forex happens to be the modification,,,,,,, our life this is often as a result of is money maker machine. everyone can take part forex to search out a high variety of profit. at first they really got to invest a strong variety of capital once that change forex market with full concentration to search out sensible variety of profit...

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is the best bussinesss hay iss nay humari sab ki jin jin nay forex ko join kyia hay i think kay forex say inn ki life main change howai hay,forex nay unemployment people ko bussiness man bana dayia hay,, Yes Forex bohat acha business hai is se pehle online job karta tha us se meri zaroriyat puri nahe hoti thi lekin ab Forex ne aa k meri sari life badal di ab main Forex pe kaam kar k bohat khush hu is se kam time pe kaam kar ziada pese kamane ka moaqa deta hai main apne dosto ko bhi is k bare mein bataya hai Forex is very good i like Forex...

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bill Lipschutz (https://dailypriceaction.com/blog/bill-lipschutz/) is one of the greatest currency traders of all time and he started trading with $12000. Similarly, Ed-seykota (https://dailypriceaction.com/blog/ed-seykota/) also began with trading with $5000. They are both millionaires now. So yes, Forex trading can change life.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,581 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by madun khan View Post
    forex sach me hmari life change kar sakti he kyo ke agar hmm forex me ashi trade karege and asha profit make karege to hmmari life sach me change ho sakti he bhai forex ke sath je ek asha rasta he sach me can make th edolar n can change the life..forex trading use karnay lagay hai use time say hum bahot kush hai our hum forex trading wloooo ko Bhot Sukar Guzar hai our kasss kar Indian Forex walon ko Gu Hamari kamzor urdu ku B accept kar lety hai
    हां, मुझे लगता है कि विदेशी मुद्रा किसी के जीवन या जीवन शैली को बदल सकती है। उचित ज्ञान और अच्छी रणनीति रखने वाले व्यापारी .Forex ट्रेडिंग, या विदेशी मुद्रा से भारी लाभ कमा सकते हैं, एक ऐसा बाजार है जिसमें मुद्रा को व्यापार से पैसा बनाने की उम्मीद में एक प्रकार से अगले में बदल दिया जाता है। वास्तव में, विदेशी मुद्रा है। विदेशी मुद्रा परिवर्तन जीवन? ... विदेशी मुद्रा बहुत लाभदायक है और बहुत ही जोखिम भरा व्यवसाय भी है जो उन लोगों के लिए लाभदायक है जो जानते हैं कि वे कैसे प्रबंधित कर सकते हैं।

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes,I think so that forex can change any one's life or life style. Traders having proper knowledge and good strategy can make huge profit from the .Forex trading, or foreign exchange, is a market in which currency is changed from one type to the next in the hopes of making money off the trade. In fact, forex is . forex change life ? ... Forex is very profitable and also very risky business its profitable for those who know that how they can manage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 512 1012 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (34)