+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 560 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 LastLast
Results 5,581 to 5,590 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Banned zafar3536 is an unknown quantity at this point zafar3536's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere bohot sare traders vhiyo ne Robot se trade karke bohot lose kiya hay.Agar woh normal trade karte toh woh daily profit pa sakte the.Lekin yeh baat samajh neme der kardi.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdboy is on a distinguished road bdboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dude. I also think so. Robot is not the way of trade. It is better to trade with own mind and brain. I can't understand why people use robot. Forex is a money making machine but u have to create something new, something better. So just stop using robot and try to make some strategies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member assi will become famous soon enough assi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    robots are also good to trade only in the situation if we will manage the money well and if we can not manage the money with robots then robots may make mistakes and some time they may open the orders with big lots so we lose the money.

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lishader View Post
    Exclamation Really bad when trading using robot

HI everyone
    today I have tried using EA with my real account and this is the result:

everyone can share opinions and can share to me EA better...
    Self-reliance is better than the robot as the robot is trading orders may not fit in the already trading for trading piece to self-reliance to the best of what we need is a robot and we have too many opportunities for profit and engage in transactions over a lost place.

Member sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind has a spectacular aura about sudsind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Capital in your account is too low to test any kind of ea, test any ea in demo first and with atleast $100 in your account or open a cent account with instaforex and test it there, secondly test with the minimum possible lot first and test it's performance for atleast 1-2 months before going live

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sudsind For This Useful Post:

Pakeeza (2018-05-05), samia93 (2017-11-29)

Member clickme is on a distinguished road clickme's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As I seen the success rate of the robot is not good most of the times, it will the fifty-fifty output or sometimes may loss you more time, so I think the strategy is not better than you own manual real trade, Ok, I will observe your robot, and let me time to check its performance.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI everyone

hmm main to sab ko yahi kehta houn k app robot kabhi bhi use na karo kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main ager app robot use karo ge woh bhi kam capital par or kaam experince k sath to app ko loss to hona he ha na es liye main to robot kabhi bhi use nahi karta houn

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tashnotashi For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-29)

Senior Member rahool is an unknown quantity at this point rahool's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI everyone

This is bad business my brother to use EA or robot to your trading, I prefer the manual trading, trading with robots can destroy your account that requires a large capital, I advise you to put not to use it by my brother I have many bad experiences about Robot.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rahool For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-29)

Senior Member sweetrevenge88 is on a distinguished road sweetrevenge88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI everyone

Is that your live account? Maybe it's better if you test the forex robot first in demo accounts. Some Forex robots are not giving a nice profit result. Hope it is a free robot you are using and you did not buy it because the result is not good. Trade manually maybe you have a better chances of earning good profits than forex robots.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetrevenge88 For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-29)

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HI everyone

hmm main khud sahi baat ha k forex trading maiin robot use nahi karta houn kioun k es main kafi loss hota h app khud es ka experince kar chukey ho or main to sahi baat ha k kabhi bhi forex robot use nahi kiya or na karoun ga

15. The Following User Says Thank You to waqtitrader For This Useful Post:

samia93 (2017-11-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 559 of 560 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 557 558 559 560 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)