+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 560 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 5594

Thread: Really bad when trading using robot.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nusrat View Post
    I did not trade with EA till now but i think manual trading better then the trading with Forex robot, most of the expert trader do not use it and if we do use it then we cannot learn about this market.
    same with me that I so far I have not used the EA to trade me because I feel I am more comfortable to use a manual trade in my trade and I can feel better in the trade and I continue to want to develop themselves by manual trades

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is not the result of good trade. Therefore your balance is so small so root do not work well here.
    Consult with EA and get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually if you decide to trade with the robot did not at first in the real account, then you will have bad luck like that, I see you put a lot of pair huh? better use in the first pair and do not rush to profit by relaxing

Member forextrader38 is on a distinguished road forextrader38's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Please do not use this robot is constantly developing. This is the time to continue the process for foreign investment in retail in this way is not involved. But not all dealers in your way, and I used to trade foreign exchange robot. When I am busy. They can only be used to monitor the market using this method. My job in this business to continue without disturbing the availability of foreign currency needed to

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of course by giving the control of our account in hands of a forex robot we lose the control and we dont know what will happen next to our account - so it would be wise to trade our own manually for safety as well as profitability.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    As i seen the success rate of the robot is not good most of the times,it will the fifty fifty output or sometime may loss you more time,so I think the strategy
    is not better than you own manual real trade, ok i will observe your robot and lt me time to check its performance.

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    trading by using the robot does not allow you to practice trading psychology. you only depend on the robot, without knowing the reason for the open position. so, I am more comfortable doing the trading manually.
    yes. our spychologi not added in trade . so when we trade with manually will be confused and no confident, that is very bad for us. so more better trade with manually , because we can feel anything , when profit we so glady and when loss we will so sad..

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    i must say that most of the traders are now using automated trading system and i must say that its a good technology now these days
    but as per my preference i always prefer manual trading.
    trading by using the robot does not allow you to practice trading psychology. you only depend on the robot, without knowing the reason for the open position. so, I am more comfortable doing the trading manually.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks90 View Post
    i must say that most of the traders are now using automated trading system and i must say that its a good technology now these days
    Well it is true that there are many who are using forex EAs to generate profit from forex, but they are those who have big capital and does not matter much if they lose it, also they dont have time to trade their own - but if you have got experience you can manage your money and trades better than the auto-trading robots.

Senior Member seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90 will become famous soon enough seahawks90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    WE LOVE INDIAN-FOREX FORUM AND INSTA FOREX BROKER

+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 560 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)