+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread: mt4 errors?

Member gkintl is an unknown quantity at this point gkintl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems there is an installation error. Pls., uninstall using the windows uninstall software icon to remove the software totally. Run the virus program and then install the software again. Make sure that you have atleast 4mb RAM and use a broad band connection. You will no longer face the problem then.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i have not this problem yest i do not know why this problem is accuring with you . i think may be fault in your system or you are not saving
    the login information correctly. i think you can install meta trader again .may be this problem solved/

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Morshedul will become famous soon enough Morshedul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont know why it happens. But it doesn't occur with everyone though. You can do one thing here. If you again enter all of your accounts in mt4 and save those accounts, i think the problem will be gone. It is a not big deal my friend.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MT4 never have this problem. You can use it with saved account. If there is virus in you computer then you can lose your account
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are logged in. Be sure to save the tick in the column password, then automatically no account and your password will be stored and there is no need to login
    each time you open your MT4,
    in that way then you can save your own time,
    Thank you

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forexman View Post
    hi,in mt4 terminal sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest and other is sometimes terminal wont login when i input an account and i want to know how to avoid them
    yes i know very well about this problem happen most of time in contest in instaforex mt4 terminal ..so contact to support and they gave me an ip for server 188.138.56.57:443 .use it and u will never faced the same problem again

Senior Member fanesa G is on a distinguished road fanesa G's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Maybe your computer affected by some viruses , so your metatrader 4 stop working and becoming error, my suggestion to you is to scan your computer using some antivirus program or re instal your operating system

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometimes I face this problem. And sometimes I experienced that the data is not updating then I see that the connection error. I fear that if this happens while I am in a trade then I may face a big loss.

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi same error se gujar chuka hun aapko terminal ek baar pura fir se install karna hoga tab jaa ke aapka jo errors or problem hai wo thik hoga aap naye setup ko Insta Forex se download kar ke install kijiyega.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

Member forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman is a name known to all forexman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

mt4 errors?

hi,in mt4 terminal sometimes all my saved accounts will be lost and some times i participate in contest and if saved account info was lost then i am out of contest and other is sometimes terminal wont login when i input an account and i want to know how to avoid them
    please vote for me if you like my post

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to forexman For This Useful Post:

kalim iqbal (2013-01-18), mohamed maatar (2013-04-05), yulbang111 (2018-01-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open