+ Reply to Thread
Page 1181 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 181 681 1081 1131 1171 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 ... LastLast
Results 11,801 to 11,810 of 11872

Thread: Do We Need to be Smart for Trading Forex?

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-12   15:41
    Best answer #1
    Accrued payments  258 USD

g haan app ko iss ma smart bnana pharta hai or ager app forex ma puri trah education la ker ayy tuo app k liye best hai phir app buhoot sari galtiyian sa buch jaiye ga..

2018-01-12   23:00
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  817 USD

Forex me smartness bahut jyada Jaroori Hai kab aapko trade open karni hai aur kab aapko trade close karni hai Hurricane yahi hai for forex me Sahi time par Jo trade open kar deta hai aur trade ko close Kr deta hai wahi forex me successful ho sakta hai

2017-12-18   12:30
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  258 USD

Forex trading ma jiss cheez ki app ko sabb sa zida zrrorat hai wo ha experience ager app k pass experience hai tuo app iss sa buhoot sara profit earn ker sakte hai or yahi app k liye best hai app ko buss experience hassil krna hai or phir app na trade krni hai yahi app k liye best hai.

2017-12-18   11:22
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  76 USD

haan, hamen videshee mudra vyaapaar ke lie ek chatur vichaar hona chaahie, kyonki videshee mudra vyaapaar jokhim se bhara hua hai aur munaapha kamaane ke lie mushkil hai, to hamen smaart vichaaron ke bina is vyaapaar ko behatar tareeke se prabandhit karane mein sochane kee jaroorat hai, to ham munaapha kamaate hue pahunch sakate hain aur is vyavasaay mein saphalata bahut mushkil hai

2018-01-16   13:22
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1370 USD

Yes definitely of course without any doubt my dear brother we completely need to be smarter and be sharper
    in our trading and one thing more we also need to make some better decisions as well here in the forex market.

2018-01-16   22:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1378 USD

Yes mery bhai agar hum smart nhi rahngy apni trading mai tho success free mai tho kabhi bhi ksi ko nhi mlti
    tho isleye hum sub ko chahye k hum achy aur smart mind k sath trading karty rahy forex k market mai mery bhai.

Member pkdoo7 is on a distinguished road pkdoo7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    smartness her trade main aur job main jaroori hai aur forex main iski jaroorat kahin jyada hai hum trade main jitne smart honge utna hi profit banayenge , lekin ye smartness hamare knowledge se banti hai .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aun View Post
    Yes I have to be smart by mind and smart in learning about forex .To trade with this market is not a game. We can get results by our smart planning and strategy. So be conscious and keen to trading and make wise steps.
    you are right and we can get all with only get learning and practicing and do not think to stop for it, because as we know that practice makes perfect and make the trader become more mature in the future,
    with learning and practicing then the trader can develop their skill and ability and see the market with clear
    do the best we can

Senior Member amit001 is an unknown quantity at this point amit001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smartness is a very essential part for trading. A smart man can easily attract others and his communication performance is really good so he can easily win in forex trading and he become a leader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member brutu is on a distinguished road brutu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, we learn forex from that previously did not know anything,
    and present the results of our study we could result in less profit, and it is the result of hard work, if you are a fool, you will not be able to do so

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this world only SMART people will survive without any trouble . So we need to do trading cautiously and a smart way to avoid the traps in the trading market and protect the capital we have in our account. But in the mean time we should also take risk and enter the market whenever required without any kind of Fear.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Junior Member rbs is an unknown quantity at this point rbs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, to be successful we have to be smart in whatever we do which also includes forex trading. What we need to become a successful forex trader is an attitude; a positive frame of mind; certain strength to deal with trial and error, and deeper understanding of things.

Junior Member Shahriar is an unknown quantity at this point Shahriar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we need to be smart to Trade in Forex that's what i think. if you are not smart enough then you'll lose many money because you'll do the same thing again and won't analyze markets facts and charts. so one needs to be focused, has to adopt to the changing market and be smart to trade in the market.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do you think. Is forex only for smart people?
    I believe from my trading experience that we need to be smart in our forex trading. It is a business that requires a good amount of intelligence so all traders must be aware of this in forex trading business.

Senior Member sumonmia0526 is on a distinguished road sumonmia0526's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    This question always come in my head when i lose in forex market. I always sad and think maybe i not smart enough to trade forex. Is forex only place for smart people who have high intelligence? I always search this question. My friend was ever talking to me, if Issac Newton to ever lose in stock investment.
    So how do you think. Is forex only for smart people?
    did u tried to find out about ur past loss ??actually the money management and risking level can decide about trading pattern ..when u will research about ur losing reason then u will definitely find sometime valuable ..if u recover that mistake u can become successful one day

Junior Member a.s.m is an unknown quantity at this point a.s.m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smartness is a part of trade. Forex trade is a smart trading system of the trade world.If we develop a forex trader we need to be smart.so we can easily handle this matter by smartness

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1181 of 1188 FirstFirst ... 181 681 1081 1131 1171 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)