+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All trades that we open in forex exchange trading actually has a lot to do with planning. We must perform step by step planning like setting SL, TP, analysis, risk, money and capital management etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While going to trading we must make the plan also we have to go with the news so that we can make the strategies also we have to go for the indicators this all factors helps in making plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    Mara plan trading main boht he assn ha main pehala apna bonus collect kar raha hoon es ka bad main trading karoon ga main na soctha ha ka pala mantha kar ka apna bonus jamama karoao es ka bad trading kaoro or boht sara profit gain koara or boht sara profit earned kar sakta hoo,

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by naziafarhan View Post
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.
    That strategy I like it because setting pips target on any side whether profit or loss is good strategy. In this strategy you will avoid the greed factor which is so harmful for your account.

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many trader in Forex market. They don't know how to open a trade and how to close? what is the best time to enter the market and how to leave the market. This post help a lot in this matter
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    be a successful trader needs the right way trading, discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychological

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to elektra For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), tarekfadel (2017-11-24)

Senior Member elektra is an unknown quantity at this point elektra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a policeman breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done. Same with trading. It’s ok to be scared but you have to pull the trigger. No trigger – no trades – no profits – no trader.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to elektra For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22)

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dwik View Post
    when all it (MACD, stochastich, and trendline) is combination, in my opinion will result in signal for the open position of strength, and the larger the time frame used, the greater the degree of accuracy indicators.

I also like the style of scalping trading, because the risk is not as long term strategy

indeed for the risks we face can be of any transaction that we do this we must be able to adjust to some of the things we had to force it to become even better with the use of technical indicators that are not long-term

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nurhidayah For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), tarekfadel (2017-11-24), Unregistered (1)

Junior Member dwik is on a distinguished road dwik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend
    when all it (MACD, stochastich, and trendline) is combination, in my opinion will result in signal for the open position of strength, and the larger the time frame used, the greater the degree of accuracy indicators.

I also like the style of scalping trading, because the risk is not as long term strategy

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dwik For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), tarekfadel (2017-11-24)

Junior Member evostaff is on a distinguished road evostaff's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seem pretty good exploration of indicator, but according my opinion have to wait a little longer to get the appropriate event. also it seem more appropriate used when market is busy or high impact news......

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to evostaff For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), hammad101 (2020-05-22), mazhar506 (2018-10-17), tarekfadel (2017-11-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 196 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)