Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    The basic knowledge is very important in every field because with out the basic knowledge no one can do any thing means if some one do work without know the basic knowledge they will not be success in it.
    True, the basic knowledge about forex is very important for a trader to know the basic knowledge as a trader can make a particular trading technique that could produce my own profit making trade plan with the system of hedging in order to join the averaging due to the system is quite effective hedging results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sitiz is on a distinguished road sitiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ken arok View Post
    The basic knowledge is very important in every field because with out the basic knowledge no one can do any thing means if some one do work without know the basic knowledge they will not be success in it.
    True, the basic knowledge about forex is very important for a trader to know the basic knowledge as a trader can make a particular trading technique that could produce my own profit making trade plan with the system of hedging in order to join the averaging due to the system is quite effective hedging results

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    wasa to forex trading main boht sari oppurnty ha es laya to haum na trading karta ha es laya to mauaja trading karta han es laya to muja trading main boht sara or mauaj sirf or sirf trading indicator ka bara main kuch samaj nahi a rhai ha.

Member william88 is on a distinguished road william88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.
    I think u canot target the profit everyday,because market is something u cannot predict precisely..
    If u target ur profit,sometimes u get irrational in taking the decision..
    better u wait patiently for the signal to appears,then u take the position..

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend

Member kali58907 is an unknown quantity at this point kali58907's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trade i deeply observe the market condition,my commercial state and my desired values then i step up to financing in any thing which is more closure to my values

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    other than that, I always observe the current market conditions before deciding to enter the market. because it is very important to do, and also not to ignore the trend that is happening because the price usually reverses the trend is only a correction which is not very influential.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a good way to thank you for publishing. But I am now not follow any strategy only do I open two deals unlike some hedge and when do I Balamadaafh Thrcalcouk every 50 points and rest my nerves with this method..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kashifrehman View Post
    If we plan our trades prior to enter in the market than that will add more value in our trading like we can make more money because we can plan well our take profit and stop loss so trading become easy for us and we can enjoy our trading and once we enter into a trade after that we can concentrate on other pair.
    In forex currency trading business, i believe that a trader should try their best to apply a kind of planning as they trade forex markets. Planning can help us to reduce our trading mistakes and then this would lead a trader to making better trading results.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jg6073727 View Post
    there are many trader in Forex market. They don't know how to open a trade and how to close? what is the best time to enter the market and how to leave the market. This post help a lot in this matter
    thats not corrects,everyone have assumptions and opinions,both are win or wrong at trades,but they will learn about mistakes and there always have buyers and sellers in many conditions
    so our missions are about makes strongest sides both buy or sell positons

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 196 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)