+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning to trade Forex requires some time and some focus on style and only one is how to get rid of the burdens we face in the market and get more profits and good results in an easy and simple and not complicated to look at things

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hiron is on a distinguished road Hiron's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good strategy always helps me. Because I am a new trader.
    I follow chart first. I follow 50 types of chart to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    other than that, I always find the current market conditions before deciding to enter the market. because it is very important to do, or to ignore the trend that is happening, because the price usually reverse the trend is just a correction that is not very influential.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You must need to do your homework before executing any trade.. why you are taking that trade, how much is the possibility of winning or losing.. how much will be your stop-loss and take profit target and why.. how much lot you are planning to use.. you need to ask yourself all these question before even think about taking a trade..
    Searching Myself...

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose that seem pretty saving expedition of indicator, but according my judgment make to wait a younger somebody to get the due circumstance. also it seem more portion utilised when market is overbusy or squeaky effect information

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really a most important part of trading in Forex market so plane should be perfect so that it can be give a proper feedback for anyone . Every one should be take proper knowledge about trading Forex market the main point of the share when the price is up and down .If i trade in Forex market i can profit or not it is also understand . analysis about the trade line and indicate properly so that it can be really perfect for me.
    No risk no gain.

Banned irungu10 is an unknown quantity at this point irungu10's Avatar
    Thanks
    you should always know when to join forex and when to leave, forex is the best place to be in these whole wide world, you just have to know when to do the right thing and when to leave, when to trade and when to analyse the market, always study the market first before you trade.

Junior Member timtim is an unknown quantity at this point timtim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good trader must be a good plan before starding his trade. first I know forex trade that I stard my trade properly . I would like to risk any trade becouse no risk no gain. I hope I profit by forex at a time.

Member Amitpaul is an unknown quantity at this point Amitpaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Excellent post that you have mentioned ..here you have discussed all major indicators.
    I use it in own trading.

Member md satu is on a distinguished road md satu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you explanation interesting......in the picture you show, you just are a time frame.....is not the need house some of our trading time frame .........is not the need to use some of our trading time frame

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 196 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)