+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 196 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As Forex is an international business i think that it should be operate with strategy . If any one start without any strategy he can be face with a lot of problem to trade in the Forex market.
    When i start in Forex business i analysis with long time to my market condition.
    I stay with graph in long time .
    But when i can imagine that the market is positive on my imagination i start in trading.
    And i start with small volume and i close in a few pips.
    No risk no gain.

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    yar app ne to kafi acha plan tiyar kiya ha main to es ko read kar k kafi khush howa houn or han app ne bhi es ko use kiya ha k nahi kioun k ager app ne es ko use kiya ha to pls ham se result share to kar dene takey ham ko aasani ho use krne main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I plan to get rich in this business. and I will always strive earnestly to achieve success. It is a determination that is within me and I always try to spirit is within me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Xasir is an unknown quantity at this point Xasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a very important part of trading in the Forex market so that the plane has to be perfect, so he can give good feedback to all. All should be well informed about the Forex market is the main point of action, as the price rises and falls. If I trade in the Forex market can make money or not, it is also understandable. Analysis of online business and give good, so he can really perfect for me.

Member kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi has a spectacular aura about kubi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ट्रेडिंग नियमों से आसानी से स्पष्ट किया गया कि किया जाना चाहिए । हर महान ट्रेडिंग संकल्पनाओं मुर्गियों से बचने के लिए और मुर्गियों अन्तः-सम्बद्घ नियमों के । tradestation शायद ईजाद ईजाद कल्पित लाभ हो रहा है, लेकिन इस वर्ष-वार? occam की उस्तरा ध्येय है कि यदि दो लेन-देन तरीकों कर रहे हैं कि इसी प्रकार परिणाम प्राप्त करने के लिए किताबें चुनना सरल रास्ता है । अवधि है ।

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee haan haar koi apni trade open karney say phelay jo indicators woh use kar raha hota hay uss ko zaroor dehketa hay. main support aur resistance ya pivot ko zaroor telly karta hoon apni lot open karney say phelay aur saath saath technical analysis b study karta hoon it help me.

Member ShariqKhan is an unknown quantity at this point ShariqKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taqiniazi View Post
    There is different ways in planning a trade but this is how I do it.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    about the entry. When the MACD satisfy the rules as outlined in the 4
    Hour MACD strategy document then enter.
    B. This is our first area of partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers namely
    the 8EMA, 21EMA and the price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    you set your partial profit taking is up to you. If you can watch it live you
    can always decide real time otherwise set it at what you feel
    comfortable with. The order of importance is price level first, then
    21EMA and the 8EMA.
    C. Next is the 89SMA and the price level of 1.2100. Both very important
    but the 89SMA normally halts or turn the price around. At this stage I
    will close everything except 20% of my position if there is still room to
    go.
    D. Just above D we have a trendline that should see our full position
    closed. It could go to the 200SMA and the blue zone but only when live
    in front of the computer will I give it still a chance below the trendline.

Attachment 799

Take partial profit at B, then another at C and then closed out at D. It
    completely ignored the 89SMA and went straight down to the trendline.
    When the trendline was hit the MACD indicated a trade upwards with the
    89SMA as first barrier and so on and so on and so on.
    no only MACD, i uses stoc as well for entry , , but before that i prefer to see the movement of 14 and 16 emas, if there is a cross over and both macd and stoc are in uni direction supporting the emas, i enter into the trade. this setup works most of the time for me.

Junior Member daren is an unknown quantity at this point daren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by executor View Post
    Listed on the planning of what we are trading purposes, what is the strategy we use, where to place our trading markets, how long will we use to trade, how much profit targets that we will get on a regular basis, and how much risk we are prepared to take. There are many items that are included in the draft plan, and we must be consistent in implementing the plan.
    You are right. We should have a plan before making any trading activities. Many people argue that it should be good planning and we also have to make trading according to plan we make. Sometimes we have a good plan and we have run, but the results are often disappointing. This sometimes makes me a frustrated ...

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Be your own trader.

Don't follow someone else's trading advice blindly. Just because someone may be doing well with their method, it doesn't mean it will work for you. We all have different market views, thought processes, risk tolerance levels, and market experience.Be your self and your own trader

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by adam88 View Post
    Planning to trade Forex requires some time and some focus on style and only one is how to get rid of the burdens we face in the market and get more profits and good results in an easy and simple and not complicated to look at things
    things that can easily be found when we used a strategy based on trading plans that we make are in accordance with several stages that is consistent with the market itself is becoming more attractive again, so that we as a trader can customize any of the conditions that exist with some application an interesting position

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 196 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)