+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA will become famous soon enough SAMIYA NOOR NOVA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a forex trade plan, this would be nearly impossible. everyone should have make a plan before going to trade. my terget is to make 50-55 pips profit or loss everyday. i always trry to maintain this plan as can possible....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nobby is on a distinguished road nobby's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning your trade involves having to ensure that all the indices required to ensure your profits are in place. For instance you have to look out to make sure that the signal is the best and then you look at the intended target to make sure that it is achievable. Also you look at the lot size chosen to make sure that it is not to large and that a small retracement in price will not give a large floating minus. This is how to plan a good trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to continue my trade is has many way.It depend on own self.
    I am using to trade parabolic,moving average,RSI.
    When they are any tow give me positive signal then I am sure this is some positive.
    Then I can open my trade.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to plane your trade it need to decide the risk and the profit per position and target that you will get through the end of the month never leave your way in trading

Senior Member s.chandna is an unknown quantity at this point s.chandna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when all it (MACD, stochastich, and trendline) is mixture, in my view will outcome in indication for the start place of durability, and the bigger the period of time used, the higher the level of precision signs or symptoms.

I also like the design of scalping dealing, because the danger is not as lengthy lasting strategy

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to set yourself a good plan for trading on Forex, you should know that Forex is the largest market, which should have a plan before you start it and even get rid of the problems and misconceptions Here are some plans to organize in this market

Member nterziev is on a distinguished road nterziev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you for sharing you opinion,i like it because it interesting.I think,that every new trader need to create their own plan before he start trading on real platform.If he don't have plan,if something goes wrong he will don't know what to do,because he don't have planned options for wrongs.

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    If we plan our trades prior to enter in the market than that will add more value in our trading like we can make more money because we can plan well our take profit and stop loss so trading become easy for us and we can enjoy our trading and once we enter into a trade after that we can concentrate on other pair.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am in the trade usually use plan for the utilization of the trading results, for the financing of my life and also to finance the needs of households and this is always my plan well for a month

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every one must plane for his trading i plane about to determine stop loss and take profit every day to make profit without planning there is not be profit

+ Reply to Thread
Page 191 of 196 FirstFirst ... 91 141 181 189 190 191 192 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)