+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member khanam liza is an unknown quantity at this point khanam liza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without a doubt of risk we can not complete transaction. That's why we need able to adjust some technical indicators for sort term planing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your plan in the circulation is very good and rely on its index wonderful and also trading analysis classical and rely on Trend formed and subsidies and resistors congratulate you on this plan which is very close to your style but I do not use the indicator MACD is not any indication at all only classical analysis and subsidies and resistors to frame a small quarter of an hour because I Do Scalping ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    First I do fundamental and sentiment analysis then I do technical analysis and drew a conclusion and open a trade to follow this theory - value set (Amount/10000), Take profit - 5% and Stop loss - 2%. I able to make profit in my 70% - 80% trade to follow this theory.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jmsblack18 View Post
    That is right. The MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the RSI to replace the MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD. Using MA as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better than wait long time for MACD signal.
    thanks for the information that you provide us, this information is very useful for novice traders are still learning forex deep, so I represent the new traders hoping to senior traders to share knowledge and good tricks in the forum.

Junior Member mutiahasan is an unknown quantity at this point mutiahasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mojan View Post
    Trades must be planed in each and every way we go i you must be a professional then learning about trading is a must else if you do not learn about trading then you are doomed to loose you will keep on loosing and loosing every trade you put out on the screen learning is a process .
    Yes, you are correct. By planning will also force us to limit our Trading moment we are not able to control. Planning will make us become more purposeful in action. Indeed, planning one of the things that will sustain us for the better. Of course, there are other factors we should consider.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Trades must be planed in each and every way we go i you must be a professional then learning about trading is a must else if you do not learn about trading then you are doomed to loose you will keep on loosing and loosing every trade you put out on the screen learning is a process .

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roro mendut View Post
    after get some knowledge you can start Forex trading and if you work hard in beginning then it will become easy way of earning for you.
    things to consider before making the trade is:
    Individual Psychology is a major

There are 6 individual psychology in the transactions affecting:

Take responsibility for your capital
    Cut your losses early and let your Profits Run
    discipline
    Too much information
    Do not marry your trades
    Do not bet the farm on this

Member sahed_a is an unknown quantity at this point sahed_a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How to plan for your business?

There are different ways to plan for the trade, but this is the way I do.

A. This is the entry point determined by the MACD. There is no mystery
    On the input. When the MACD meet the criteria as set out in 4
    Hour MACD Strategy Paper and type.
    B. This is our first partial profit taking. We have 3 barriers are
    And 8EMA 21EMA, and price level of 1.2200 to overcome. Where
    Provides a partial profit with up to you. If you can see that you live
    Can always be set in real-time, fixed to the contrary in what it feels like
    Comfortable. In order of importance at the level of price first, then
    21EMA and 8EMA.
    C. The following 89SMA and price level 1.2100. Both very important
    89SMA but usually stop or conversion price around. At this stage
    Will close all but 20% of my position if there is still room for
    To go.
    D. D just above the trend line we should see our full
    Closed. Can go to 200SMA and blue, but only when you live
    In front of a computer is still a chance and I give below the trend line.

plane.JPG

Participates in B, then another in C and then closed in D.
    89SMA completely ignored and went directly to the line direction.
    When influenced by the trend line MACD indicates an increase of trade exchange with
    89SMA first barrier and so on and so on and so forth.
    NEW! Holding down the shift key, click and drag to rearrange the words above. Rejection
    Google translation of the Business Market interpreter TranslatorGlobal finde

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in a good way to thank you for publishing. But I am now not follow any strategy only do I open two deals unlike some hedge and when do I Balamadaafh Thrcalcouk every 50 points and rest my nerves with this method..

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before going to trade we should maintain a trading plan.This is good strategy for trading plan.
    When we get more experience then we can make a good plan for trading entry and we can overcome close trading.
    And also need for good trading plan should technical analysis and use indicator.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 196 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)