+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,850 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    First the trader should short list the items which he was using at the time of doing trading. And arrange these items in a specific order and he should stick to his trading plan. But in the trading the enter and the exit plan is very important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kavita is on a distinguished road kavita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for better trading u have lots of experience and learn everytime from worse policy make the trade a better planner is one who know the ups and downs of trade and change our policy according to trade and invest accordingly if success good planner otherwise........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member SamMas is an unknown quantity at this point SamMas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes agreed and commonly used risk of 2% for the indicator we use stickbar because it is simple and easy to read the movement of the rising and falling

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SamMas For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by razafsd View Post
    I am new user, I am not well experienced. i planned to go through the forum to learn about the forex trading in order to avoid loss. After gaining basic information then i will try demo account to learn some trading tact's. I wish to invest 100$ at starting. You have discussed in detail it really informative for me. I thing this is also good way to trade at early stage. But i am still trying to learn rules and barriers of forex trading. I wish to try insta forex for trading. What do you suggest?

Dear RAZA, i think you join Forex demo contest before the investment of real money in real account. $100 is enough money to invest as a newbie, so don't worry i am with you always.
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Junior Member palash007 is an unknown quantity at this point palash007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without planing forex trading is very hard. I have a plan for rorex trading. I want to tread in forex every day and my target is 50 pips profit or loss everyday. I want to make my profit quickly. If i can do it then i stop my tread on this day. If i can not do it then i stop my tread because greed is very harmful for forex trading.

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright thanks very much for your vital analysis well i know this is the major reason why so forex trader do fail in the forex investment simply because they never take much of there time to analysis and plain the best time to get the numbers of there pips so i think the best and disciple forex trader always take time to plain

Junior Member amimul01 is an unknown quantity at this point amimul01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex operate chart. Forex money operate is a unhelpful amount sport. In extra vocabulary, except you are a forex.

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new user, I am not well experienced. i planned to go through the forum to learn about the forex trading in order to avoid loss. After gaining basic information then i will try demo account to learn some trading tact's. I wish to invest 100$ at starting. You have discussed in detail it really informative for me. I thing this is also good way to trade at early stage. But i am still trying to learn rules and barriers of forex trading. I wish to try insta forex for trading. What do you suggest?

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually concentration on the market before put our position very important and protect us from fast and enter the market in wrong point so we must see the market and study it good and try to predict the direction with good indicator and see our pivot point to enter correctly all this make us profit and avoid loss

Banned abbey ak will become famous soon enough abbey ak's Avatar
    Thanks
    alright nice to hear this strategy the very best way we can go about planing for our trade well i know this will surely go a very lomng way in the forum for the newbies and even for the ex-pact as well because i know most forex traders never plain thats one of the major reason why most traders fail in the forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 185 of 196 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)