+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 196 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay thanks very much for your strategy and this picture is the best for the understanding and i just know this will go a very long way in the understanding because the picture is very self explanatory and i will like to know if its really advisable to have more than one plain in other to make profit out of the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darmaspirit is an unknown quantity at this point darmaspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My plan when trading generates 30% profit in a month of capital

This is not greedy because I know if we are greedy then the results achieved are not appropriate in
    Last edited by darmaspirit; 2012-10-16 at 05:42 AM.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by johntra View Post
    Your explanation interesting. In the picture you show, you just use a Time Frame. Is not the need to use some of our Trading Time Frame? Why do not we use or daily H4 Time Frame ...
    i think daily time frame is too long to used practically. one should need monthly plan to trade in this time frame. h4 is more usual than daily and easily useable in day trading or weekly trading and very good trend are form here. h1 or lower are very useful in scalping and making daily profit. i think we should decide according to our trading plan which time frame we will used.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hemaabdo is on a distinguished road hemaabdo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    firstly you should determine the strategy that is suitable for your condition then find the suitable leverage and the pip of stop loss and take profit and should decide which pairs you want to trade

Member challenger ab is an unknown quantity at this point challenger ab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every day im challenge my trade to make profit so im concentrate to put good plane and to make good analysis to put my point in the good trends .and im use my all tools to compare all the result to sure from the result and take the profit fast and easy

Banned Jones is an unknown quantity at this point Jones's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many ways where one will plans his market in this forex, good forex education. To have a discipline in this market.

Senior Member Dages0308 is on a distinguished road Dages0308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend
    dear mr newentry.
    do you use MACD for your trading sistem sir? so when is a good entry order on the MACD indicator? whether if it appears under the MACD candle to sell or vice versa if it appears candle MACD above to take a buy ?

Member saim is an unknown quantity at this point saim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro i want to do my trade on the short term policy and i want to got my profit on daily base and i think it i best for me and in this way i can do my trade with our own daily analyze and this way my experience will also increased and i can got profit much for me

Senior Member Khan Mustafiz is on a distinguished road Khan Mustafiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    be a effective investor needs the right way dealing, self-discipline, desire to understand and keep studying and good emotional

Junior Member haytham527 is an unknown quantity at this point haytham527's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Simple and good explanation here

but the point here is that is it advicable that i have to stop when i reach my targeted goal

as you know humans always greedy

and another questions is MCAD always the best way?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 196 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)