+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 196 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member shanmun is on a distinguished road shanmun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done. Same with trading. Its ok to be scared but you have to pull the trigger.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member netros is an unknown quantity at this point netros's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any business that we would do better if there is good planning to achieve the goal that we want, as well as in trading forex. we should be able to know and understand the business well, and have a strategy that can allow us to gain an advantage in trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abi to ma forum ma post kar raha ho aur bouns akhtyea kar raho ho jab mere pass kafi
    bounas akhytea ho jaye gaya tab ma trade karo ga. kyon k apni pocket sa lagne sa
    acha he jaha sa kam kar he forex pa lagyea jayea,

Senior Member lionfx is an unknown quantity at this point lionfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technique in dealing is preliminary aspect of the Foreign exchange industry dealing, when a investor want to business in this industry he/she must identify a intend to business, i also have excellent plan like i adhere to one strategy per day and i want to get 20pips benefit or 40 pips decrease in a day.

Member Java Trader is on a distinguished road Java Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you guys. bikinlah plan before opening trade. I think before opening a trading plan are:
    1. techniques in use scalping or long
    2. the size of the money we buy sale
    3. how many pips profit target
    4. sure 100% on their own analysis
    I think every trader should have a minimal plan.

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lipop View Post
    trading plan defines what is supposed to be done, why, when, and how. It covers your trader personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and ...
    Can you gives us the details about you are mentioned, because you are not clear enough when you are describing about trader personality and what kind of management is supposed to be done, I will thank you very much for you for describing it

Member lipop is an unknown quantity at this point lipop's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading plan defines what is supposed to be done, why, when, and how. It covers your trader personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and ...

Member endra is an unknown quantity at this point endra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    good friend but i don't feel appropriate with macd, so i simply take RSI , stochastic and Moving Average for my trade..
    and i are trading with exploitation scalping then for it , i take a bit target and it's easier touched by the trend.......
    enjoy with your style...

Member raziul222 is an unknown quantity at this point raziul222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend.When a policeman breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway.

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

All of the people are think explanation interesting. In the picture you show, you just use a Time Frame. Is not the need to use some of our Trading Time Frame? When a policeman breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    all the people in forex trading should followed the this formula that before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 179 of 196 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)