+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 196 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1955

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member abnoman is an unknown quantity at this point abnoman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear thank u very much for giving us this plan . and i think we all should have a very good plan before any trade. otherwise we will lose in our trade.

Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shanmun View Post
    When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done. Same with trading. It’s ok to be scared but you have to pull the trigger.
    without daring we will not able to do anything in this world so you must have to try to take such steps then and then you will able to make some great for your life. so when you have to trade in the market then you must have to learn prerequisites then start to trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hanabare is on a distinguished road hanabare's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each dealer has a automated program that is distinctive from one another for this reason also brought on differences in the
    strategies used by each and every trader, that is why a lot of automated program in basic principle and it is the identical.

Member putrafx is an unknown quantity at this point putrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This really is great, I've seen a trading technique article prior to when I had been told the 89 SMA is excellent for determining the industry, and also using the 200 SMA even though I don't rely my industry on shifting averages, however this one appears better.

Member raziul222 is an unknown quantity at this point raziul222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plan Your Trade and Trade Your Plan

forex-trading-plan.jpgThe first thing you need to do before you start a business is to have a Business Plan. In this case, it is called a Forex Trading Plan. Now, with your goal set, you have to break down this goal into smaller components of actions that will lead to achieving your goal eventually.

This is the place to set your Goals that you want to achieve. Be as specific as possible while being not to easily or impossible to achieve. Set yourself a goal that is challenging to you without it being too big a goal.

You will also need a measure of what actions are right and which are mistakes. Without such a standardized and formalized measure, you will always think all your actions are right, even when you are losing money! Thats the default optimistic human nature in control.

This is your action plan. Be detail and realistic. If you are working full-time and you cant always look at the market every minute, dont put an action that requires you to monitor your trading positions every moment.

Senior Member pipsgreen is an unknown quantity at this point pipsgreen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i feal trading tiny size will eliminate damage. Since i find out to business little dimensions lot that i'm no more
    noticed losses. It is vital for us to comprehend the market movements it allow us to business without having difficulty of damage.

Member Ups&Downs is an unknown quantity at this point Ups&Downs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rafiq1977 View Post
    when i go to trade , i have to make some planing and trade it according to that .every body have to do that.there are many risk where no planing .so we have to go trade maintaining plan .without planing work is not good.
    In preparing our deals we should keep an eye on a number of things. Within planning foreign exchange trades, all of us traders
    need to ensure that we try to follow just about all available foreign exchange rules that's associated with the strategy.

Banned abayomi kolade is on a distinguished road abayomi kolade's Avatar
    Thanks
    okay i think i can really understand your analysis right now so going to the demo trading is the best option right now to know the very best way i can make the profit out of this strategy and in case i need more information i shall get back to you thanks for your sharing, best of luck as we trade this week. and happy trading

Member onlinedollars is an unknown quantity at this point onlinedollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wowoooooooooo very good strategy i will try it in demo it will be very helpfull
    by the way i would like to ask how i can program a strategy of mine to just appear as buy signal ---- take profit
    sell signal --------- take profit

Junior Member rafiq1977 is an unknown quantity at this point rafiq1977's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i go to trade , i have to make some planing and trade it according to that .every body have to do that.there are many risk where no planing .so we have to go trade maintaining plan .without planing work is not good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 196 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)