+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As long as a single timeframe can be managed to build our strategy in its best performes, then it will be good. Some traders feel comfort using some chart with different timeframe at one moment, but some other traders just need to use single chart. Actually, we can use some different chart to determine the global trend, as a confirmation chart and as a execution chart. That will be very depended to every traders' strategy for sure. planing is the best way to gain a profit in this market if you have to gain a profit you can make a plan of sl and tp after you may complete and follow your plan. i have also plan in this market and 70% successful tp hits you can also do it. make a plan and gain a profit..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACS is usually great, but I really don't feel necessarily ideal use of this type, and so I recently acquired a stochastic trend together for our company Along with the already I trade with the use of scalping, we ask that you please change the target, which is less complicated caressed from madness. Yes my friend planning before trading is really very important.I always plan my trade by making trading schedule,I postpone all other activities if they clash with time of trading,I do proper market analysis by watching position of MACD,I read all economic news before placing trades and I also calculate lot size each time before trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have also a plan. A successful trader needs the right way trading, discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychological.I also like the style of scalping trading, because the risk is not as long term strategy Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation.be a successful trader needs the right way trading, discipline, willingness to learn and keep learning and good psychological .

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me hr trader plan kay sath trade karta hai or hum without planing profitable trading kar b nai sakty. plan me ye hona chahye hume long term trading karni hay ya short term plan me time frame choose karna hota hai money ko manage karna hota hai. kis session me trade karni hai or kis me nai ye sab trade plan hai. Forex is one of the best online business and earning source for our new generation. I think everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD may be good, but also in the technique I'll definitely choose RSI and MACD to exchange a specific chart or graph views, because a couple of wrong and also a false signal confirmed MACD. Using the MA on trend RSI sensitivity and also run away seems much better, so we'll hang for a very long time MACD signal. MACD is beneficial, but I want to in this method, provide that the following information on RSI-switch is incorrect, because well as multiple fake characters MACD MACD of just confirmed. Ace's mother because trend lines and RSI because the entry looks much better than waited long enough for the MACD signal.

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If a police officer breaks the door negotiator, House, birth control pills, you may be afraid of, but it's still good. If the roof of the building, the firefighter is not afraid to write it, but in may, but after the workout. The same agreement. It's good to be scared, but you must move the induction. that are going in the forex market so try to trade cautiously and proper money management then you can easily drag good profit... If you have to plan for the trading then you must have to look for the economic news

7. The Following User Says Thank You to syukirman For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good but mostly traders are not familiar with these points and do not understand. They just see market start move upward and immediately they put buying as market move more they will increase trades and wait for huge profit. This is wrong approach because market any time change. I think planning is that the terribly crucial a part of the forex to urge the success . after coming up with your trading you want to follow all the aspects that square measure gift within the coming up with module and your set up must be full proof of earning cash

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It may be true. APPLE COMPUTER is very good, but also what techniques in RSI decided to change the actual APPLE comparative data on this much awry, as well as artificially suggest he just APPLE computers. Using the mother sees that the trend tracks and RSI see that this access point is much better than a reasonable time delay for APPLE computers. i think When a policeman breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, and gets the job done. Same with trading. It�s ok to be scared but you have to pull the trigger. No trigger � no trades � no profits � no trader.

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well that is very good dear because in this trading there is too much risk and also if we have good strategy plane then we can gets too much benefits from the forex , and also in this trading i have my own strategy i am using the bollinger band indicators through i can earn ten to seven pips in every order because i do not prefer to use the long term without fundamental analysis ok The great traders must be a great as a planed before going in to trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. first we know Forex trade that i started my trades properly. i would like to risky any trade because i think no risk no gain !!

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that if I have to initially be a trading style, and determine weekly and monthly trading plans, weekly evaluations of whether those that succeed actually run the trading plan or not, if it fails, I will repeat the same trade plan every week until it works! ! and As beginners, we must plan our trading with limited pip per day. If not, that means we are out of our control of the emotional level. We must control our emotions as traders. If we try to make money in a short amount of time, it can't be done. We need a plan according to our account balance.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)