+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that if you have a written trade or investment plan, congratulations! You belong to a minority. Although there is still no absolute guarantee for success, you have eliminated one major as a roadblock. If your plan uses defective or poorly prepared techniques, your success will not come soon, but at least you are in a position to map and modify your program. By documenting the process, you learn what works and how to avoid costly repetitive mistakes !

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There's an old saying in business: "Fail to plan and you plan to fail." This might sound fluent, but those who seriously want to succeed, including traders, must follow these eight words as if written in stone. Ask any trader who makes money consistently and they will tell you, "You have two choices: You can systematically follow a written plan, or fail."

If you have a written trading or investment plan, congratulations! You belong to a minority. Although there is still no absolute guarantee for success, you have removed one major obstacle. If your plan uses defective or poorly prepared techniques, your success will not come soon, but at least you are in a position to map and modify your program. By documenting the process,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever a policeman reduces access to a drugstore's condominium, he might be afraid, but this person can do it. Every time a firefighter rises at the top of your building use he can be scared but in any case, and also provide a finished career. Identical with investing. It's nothing to fear but you have to take certain results. There are no results in just no investment, only no income, only no dealers.

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my view every successful trader before trading makes plans and strategies, with authentic strategies one can make a profit and one must make strong plans to achieve good profits people make bad strategies and plans and in the end they regret it. before trading someone has to know how much to invest and at what time someone has to invest and take further steps it will be very helpful and for me, I am sure all traders must have a strategy in this market. And also your strategy is very profitable so I think it looks like a scalping strategy .... I like this method, I think using scalping will be a great way to make money so I prefer this way to make a profit !!

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend's explanation makes sense. I cannot agree if it must be adjusted in trading to our appropriate plan. if we want to get good results then we have to make a plan also must be good too. but it also has to be very useful for us too and we don't force ourselves to follow our trading plan if you feel we don't master it and if we can't, you have to stop. and MACD is sweet, but the strategy is to go as a bad partner and RSI, MACD MACD Forex signals appear. harassment is the trend line and the RSI you want to store the greater signal strength seems to be waiting for as MACD.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Friend's explanation makes sense. I cannot agree if it must be adjusted in trading to our appropriate plan. if we want to get good results then we have to make a plan also must be good too. but it also has to be very useful for us too and we don't force ourselves to follow our trading plan if you feel we don't master it and if we can't, you have to stop. and MACD is sweet, but the strategy is to go as a bad partner and RSI, MACD MACD Forex signals appear. harassment is the trend line and the RSI you want to store the greater signal strength seems to be waiting for as MACD.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nvidia For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For anyone who is considering becoming a Forex trader and wants to learn the ins and outs, you can't learn better than on the Everex Foerx website. Everest is a great company that offers Forex strategy training that will equip all potential traders with the kjolwedge you need to trade foreign currencies on a global scale. Forex trading is a very lucrative business for those who have an interest in this matter and this has led to increased hugs on people who try their luck,

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When a police officer from time to strike at the door of the condominium is a drug dealer, but has failed to do that. When a firefighter on the roof of a building depends to relieve anxiety, but manages to do so, and his career is over. The same thing must be faced is a good thing that there is fear, however, you have to pay for your benefits. There is absolutely nothing to do anything in the actual position. and When a policeman stops a drug dealer who lives on the verge of fear, but they must be independent. Every time you light a fire from the roof of the building it's scary, but don't count on it, and be done. Even the trading room is full of shells. It is normal to be afraid, but to erase from their consequences. There are absolutely no results, no absolutely no income, no single trader.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks good and your trading system above is suitable for full-time traders because they can stay in front of the chart to see the momentum to enter the market, but for traders who still have daily work and other things to do, how can they see the momentum to enter market? Can you explain other plans or strategies on how to trade with your trading system above for traders who still have daily work ??

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I wasn't satisfied with this, and then I just took the stochastic and trendline for my trade. and I have traded using scalping then for that, I took a few targets and were more easily touched by your interesting explanatory trends. In the picture that you show, you only use a time frame. Doesn't he need to use some of our trade Tiem frames, right? Or daily time frame.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 196 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)