+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Just like any other business that may not be great without a business-plan, as well as a trader will not thrive if he does not have a trading-plan. In fact, the trading-plan differentiates the successful traders and unsuccessful. So, if you want to be a George Soros or Warren Buffet, start making trading-plan and pursue follow-trading plan with discipline. In forex kesenmpatan for it is wide open.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer has a spectacular aura about socer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually identify the weekly time frame, the daily timeframe, and the H4 timeframe, on the H4 timeframe, I focus here, and I look for where near and near resistance support occurs, I sign and plot several vertical lines to reminds me ... where should I be careful. when the price starts approaching my vertical line ... i will h1 and m30 time frames ... then to make a conclusion this price will go up or down, i watch the current market session ... and to open my position use the m5 time frame ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater has a spectacular aura about slater's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my point of view before entering the industry, everyone needs to help make a number of preparations and industries according to that. We also have ideas. We focus on earning 50 pips or burning every day and we strive to help generate as quickly as possible from certain income. Then I stopped exchanging. and Always plan our trades and trade our plans is important to make a profit in forex trading. Maintaining our money management rules and always stopping losses and taking profits is part of a strategy to survive in forex trading and get profit

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my forex kamyabi fill my bat hi kay trading plan application says karo without a plan koi faida nahi forex trading because i hud plan kay sath trading karta hon ra hota plan hai support par buy karo 20 pips stop loss or 15 pips ka take profit is tara most meri handle positive results dayti hai. and The first part of your trading plan should have a brief outline of your trading method / system. It must contain: The pair you are trading. The time frame you are trading. The type of price action analysis (if you use it) is Candlestick analysis, trend line analysis. The indicators (if you use it) are MACD, RSI.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most new traders always want to start with the best and most complicated trading plan. The honest truth is that the simplest plan is usually the best plan to use. Although of course applying a simple plan to a complicated market is not an easy task at all! In fact that's why every month you can see new plans offered online to new traders. The sad thing is that these new traders go into the pit if they buy and practice this plan. So what is your trading plan? Do you have one?

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Long-term targets (such as quarterly or yearly) may be far more useful for a forex trader. In this way, the range of weekly and monthly goals can be integrated to ensure long time targets. Also, keep in mind that even a very good strategy can have bad months, and even less days of the week! Without considering all the factors, you contribute to increasing the failure rate.

Member baper will become famous soon enough baper will become famous soon enough baper's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time a policeman breaks through the entrance to the drug dealer agent's condominium, he is afraid but this person manages to do it in any way. Every time a firefighter rises to the actual roof structure from burning you create him to fear but succeed in doing it in any way, along with getting a career done. my partner and I need a little concentration and also less complicated to touch because of tendencies.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time a policeman breaks the door to your drug dealer on time, he is afraid, but he will do it anyway. Every time a firefighter rises on the roof of a burning building he is afraid but will do it, and offers work done. Same with trade. It's okay to be afraid but you have to pull the real trigger. There are no triggers, no trades, no profits, no traders.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's important to dedicate time to learn about forex. You cannot get all the information needed to succeed in only one e-book or seminar. constant learning sharpens our trading strategy. through learning you will know how to use a better moving average curve. THIS is a nugget for beginners, trading only when the market overlaps. What does this mean? Due to time differences in major cities of the world, time zones can cause trading time in one country to overlap with another. this is a cool time to get big profits because there will be a large trading volume at this time. usually there is a very great market movement. this is where experts make use of cash in large profits

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Plane is another key to success. Everyone has a plane to work. At first I considered the benefits and worked carefully. At first I had invested a very small amount and knew this sector. and the plan will make our work run better, and how to plan a better forex trade must start from what we know about our work, what we have to analyze and calculate and evaluate. we will make a result and the result is a good plan to pursue profit targets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 196 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)