+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main samjhti hu ki har forex traders ke paas trading karane ke liye ek achchi si trading plan hona chahiye aur forex traders apne plan ko follow karte huye trading karta hai to usko yahan par success jaryr milata hai, traders ko apni forex plan ko demo account par test bhi karna chahiye. having a trading plan is essential to success in the foreign exchange market, there are a lot of trading strategies that one can optimize and use to trade forex but you need to have tested the strategy for a good period of time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well yes definitely my dear, I do believe you have nicely explained about the trends while using the H4 with MACD and the partial profit taking technique is really cool and we can have a lot of success with it if we learn it properly so always try to keep learning Dear mai to forex market me abhi new hu aur mai abhi ek demo account banaker us per hi trading ki pratice kar rahi hu jisse ki mujhe forex trading ke bare me jayda knowledge hasil ho sake aur uske bad hi real account me trading start karu jisse ki good trading plan bana saku.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Kis indicators ke sath trading karna hai eska decision sabse pahle humen demo account par uss indicators yaa trading strategy ko demo account par practice karke karna chahiye, agar demo account par humen uss indicators yaa trading strategy se profit milati hai to humen real trading me bhi same use karna chahiye. Mein Forex trading mein apni trading start kernay se pehle fundamental analysis kerta hun k kon si currency strong hai aur kon si weak hai. Aur iss k baad mein apni trading technical analysis k through hi kerta hun. Aur mein apni trading mein moving average lines aur RSI indicator hi use kerta hun.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se har traders ka different k trade plan hota ha mera plan yahi hota ha kh main jab b trading karta ho kh ap apni trade se 10 to 20 pips ka margin rakhta ho agar ic k beach b ho to main profit k sath trade ko close kar deta ho main daily k 50 pips ka margin rakhta ho agar get kar lo to phr trading ni karta q k ic se mera hosla acha hota aur next day ko new mind k sath trading karta ho.

Member sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel has a spectacular aura about sambel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that to plan a trade just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend, and then waiting for he hit the take profit . apni trade ko hamesha es tarha plan kary k us ma risk ko kam sa kam rakh kar trading ki jay , hamay kabi bi zaida risk la kar market ma trading nh karni cahiyay kyu k zaida risk sa hamay es business ma bada loss bi ho sakta hay .:-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sambel For This Useful Post:

izco (2020-07-14)

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i will analyse the market first then i set my trading volume according to my capital and according to market trend if a trader make their trading strategy with the market trend and according to his capital then no doubt he will earn unlimited money in this trading platform in this trading experience is every thing Forex trading ke liye humen achchi planing karani padti hai jaise ki hum kis currency pair me trading karenge, kitane lots size ke sath trading karna hai, leverage, margin, stop loss aur take profit profit enn sabhi ki humen sahi sahi planing karni hoti hai.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dalapan For This Useful Post:

izco (2020-07-14), sambel (2020-07-12)

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before my trading plan, planning to market conditions, so I decide where my moment and time to market entry and exit. other than that I was also going to plan risk. how large the lot should I use to trade, and if indeed I am wrong in predicting the market, the extent of losses that could have received. and I had to trade in accordance with what I have planned. Before taking a trade watch the chart carefully to know about the chart patterns. After that apply 2 or 3 indicators. Now check about the important news time if any one will release. After that decide to enter a trade with good money management strategy. Must use stop loss in every trade to avoid heavy loss.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi planing karna bhot he zarori hai aur forex main sab sa achi trading to wo hoti hay jis ma ap apni anylsis aur planing kar k market ka trend malom karo or pir ap ak long term ya short term ka liye entry laga lo jis sa apko acha or yakenan profit mile to wo maza karta hay ..so hum ko chai hai k hum jub b forex karhai to is ki proper paln zaror karhai Every traders should prepare better planning before enter into the trading, the planning should be good as per the market situation and our trading will be positive and also earn good profit. Trading planning is depend upon the learning, news, experience, skill and analyse of market situation.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to kesayangan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well of course, my dear I basically like to believe that planning and discipline is the key to success of all activities, including planning in the business of forex trading. prior to trading, a trader must make a good plan to get the desired profit. then use a stop loss and take profit targets and determine the points which it is transacted. follow the trend of market movements, not the financial management of emotions and also must be well planned.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is really a good trading plan but we all need to practice it demo accounts before adopt the plan to real accounts and I think if we want to get success in forex trading then we need to develop our own trading plan and trading strategy. Yeah brother you are right apne right kaha bhai G forex pe wo he person work karte ha or successful hote ha jo forex pe planing sey work karte ha or jab planing ho to koi bhe dunya k cheez ko hara nhe sakhte is liye mere tamam trade traders ko advice ha k dear friends ap jab bhe trading karo forex pe to ek plan bano per trading karo ye best way ha nice post dear friend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 196 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)