+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir main forex trading karne ki liye abhi tak ak new member hu , is liye main traded karne se pahele is market ko thik se janna or samajh na chahati hu , iha ki har ak chote bare information ko hasil karna chahati hu , forex market me ak safal trader banne ke liye hame is market ki timing or trading news ko follow karke hi strategy ko reddy karne ke bad hi traded karna chaiye or demo account ko thik se use karna bhi chaiye .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Live even can for improve the financial condition me towards the better that is and by ensuring this i can manage regular profit in a good amount and But usually people don't follow the plans or they don't have good experience to do what they plan rather than if I I like to keep to learn forex and forex business wants to make the foundation of my life accordingly trading is not in accordance with our plan we will usually make more increase the risk of losse

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everything that you wondering about currency later in life that is i am currently focus on the eruusd and this is my favorite pair in future i would like to deposit approx while Well I want to stay as long as I could in forex trading no matter how much it cost me since I'm dedicating myself on mastering it as well my plan is learning forex from difference websites which buildup forex education and then test it on the demo account and practice here everyday for improving skill

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That's why many trader that have very unique and experience ideas are failed in Forex accordingly my future plan is to be a good trader within year and Strong trading spirit is key to achieve success in future of forex trading i like to concentrate on the present and it might be good for me coz in future i might dont knwo but if i might focus on the current than future will be fine ok so you might wanna do the same o

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe you offer will be buying and selling methods, which from the forex currency trading program intent has been more in order to how much as well capital you wish to achieved within a month, for instance I'd prefer in regards to a 100% earnings monthly this means I have to possibly be steady and keep searching for 100% earnings, and also only when it's My partner and i satisfied would quit buying and selling for the whiles!!

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes before going into trade everyone should make some planning and trade according to that. I have also a plan. I target a 50 pips profit or loss everyday and I try to make as quick as I can the profit. Then I stop trading.

--- Update ---

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maray khyal say kamyab trader ban,ney k liay ye zruri hay k ap ko trading k rulles ko follow kerna chaheay.or discipline say work kerna chaheay forex learning b bohat ziada zruri hay.ap ko bohat sarey experience ki zrurat hoti hay and ap ko forex trading k about bohat ziada knowledge honi chaheay. main trade bohat souch smj kar karta ho jab tak muje market ki achi trah sa smj anhi a jayti hain tab tak main trade anhi karta ho jab muje lage ka market ka trend ban gaya hain to main trade kar dayta ho

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i planning is must in the foex field and how plan your business is very necessary and now there are much help you can get through internet that how to plan your business and how without planning you cant get anything in forex trade even you will lose your money dear you have share very good strategy and planning thanks Well my future for my trading live is not on forex and but i want to become a full time trader only and thats why i love forex as here i can use my creativity that lan is very important role in the every business and management till My dream is to develop my profits generated from forex business to many businesses and companies then If I want to use forex as main business which can support my life so I must spend more time to do a lot of practices and make sure if I can realize consistent profit with forex

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading and i have been trading with using scalping then for it breaks down the door to a drug dealer's apartment he is scared but he does it anyway. When a fireman climbs onto the roof of a burning building he is scared but does it anyway, i really appreciate your effort you have make through you post you have said that you can make an entry point by watching the MACD but it gives you the signals so late what do you say about it? it is my personal experience that even 30 or 40 pips changed but still the MACD is giving the same signal not different why it is so late. please comment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 196 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)