+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think daily trading is good for beginners. Scalping requires good knowledge of technical matters, but the most important thing for a beginner is to find a strict money management system to ensure the security of their account first. Placing is a very dangerous strategy for new traders in the forex market. when a trader enters the forex market he must trade on a demo account and he must try to trade short-term and long-term trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99 has a reputation beyond repute Apple99's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,453 Times in 4,391 Posts
    The Forex market for analysis about the trade line and indicate properly so that it can be really perfect for me......................><

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    .If i trade in Forex market i can profit or not it is also understand . analysis about the trade line and indicate properly so that it can be really perfect for me../

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Golobutt For This Useful Post:

Apple99 (2019-09-13)

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    That is right. The MACD is good but in that strategy i will prefer the RSI to replace the MACD since in that chart many wrong and fake signal showed by MACD. Using MA as trendlines and RSI as entry point seems better than wait long time for MACD signal.

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange investors must have a plan before they decide to enter the market. A glimpse of losing your entire first account may be just a few entry fees in the world of Forex Trading and there is no threat of insider trading. Forex is the oldest, safest and most profitable investment market in the world. Forex investors hold control of the portfolio at all times and First of all you must have a good trading strategy. With a good trading strategy, you only need to follow what you see from your analysis. Place your entries with SL and TP and leave them open until one is exposed. Don't make any changes unless you have a new analysis.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One of the hardest things in trading is limiting emotional involvement. However, a trader is a man and is always influenced by 'fear and greed' (fear and greed) in transactions. However, excessive emotional involvement is destructive and must be a limited trend. This section confirms the mental attitude you must take when trading to maintain trade, we continue to limit the attitude of rational and emotional attitude

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    okay i think i can really understand your analysis now so going to demo trading is the best choice now to find out the best way i can make profit from this strategy and if i need more information i will come back to thank you for sharing you, hopefully success because we traded this week. and when I go to trade, I have to make some plans and trade accordingly. everyone must do that. there are many risks where there is no planning. so we have to go trade keep a plan. without work planning is not good

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Without planning you cannot do any thing,Similarly to start a trade you should need to make plan.
    I always have on plan that if i face loss i will not close my trade because Someime market go down and sometime up.
    My plan is make 4 trades in day.

Member Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost has a spectacular aura about Misspost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye stretagy buhat hi achi lag rahi he magar mujhe aik eitraz he eisi tamam stretagies pe k es min ghir zarori toor pe kafi ziyada indicators use keiye jate hin aur phir jab hum un sab indicator ko aik sath kisi aik trading currency pair min deikhte hin tu aksar humin ghalat result deite hin phir hum yahan se aik bara dhoka lei leite hin. Hum es business min se bari earning ki tawaqa tu rakhte hin magar jab hum en indicators k bharose pe trade karte hin tu aksar loss kar leite hin.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,928 Times in 5,537 Posts
    MACD is good too, but i do not feel suitable with this, and then i just take stochastic and trendline for my trading..and i have been trading with using scalping then for it , i take a little target and it is easier touched by the trend

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 196 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)