+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Plan Your Trade?

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will start to earn in Forex in future i will satisfy my expenses first in fact ant to established my life with forex business so a great planner is a great analyzer also after all my future plan i want to make million dollar profit every single month through forex trading then forex is very profitable business so my future plan i want to a professional trader and i am build up to trader every door to door and my family because forex very smart and knowledgeable business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Happen when trading such as controlling our emotions and many other things therefore my future plan first time teach my child any my family and i want to make forex trader every door to door in my country because most of the people is poor so forex will be a road of in cress of every education person like Though i have lost many times but i did not leave my trade because i want to real my dreams as if Then i will want to be a professional trader on Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning in forex trader is most important. In my daily trading, I make my planning into some sort. First, long term planning. This is related with profit in the long time. I formulate it into 6 six month. Second, mid term, I plan it into two month profit, and third, short term, I made into profit per month, and this short term planning I realize the profit day by day. I am satisfied with my planning. While about the daily profit, usually, I make this planning for profit in that day, in the morning.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Live even can for improve the financial condition me towards the better that is and by ensuring this i can manage regular profit in a good amount and But usually people don't follow the plans or they don't have good experience to do what they plan rather than if I I like to keep to learn forex and forex business wants to make the foundation of my life accordingly trading is not in accordance with our plan we will usually make more increase the risk of losse
    Trading with money Managment

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am the future of the forex remained my side business for extra income as having a flexible and non-binding time making it easier for me to trade without having to interfere with my main work as well if you want to have a large capital in forex I also want as if that forex trading business is very high profitable and very believable business in the world that because until now I am still in the learning process the most important thing I learned on if I'll be successful then I will decide to become

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-03-15)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And want to make a handsome amount of money that help me to increase my lifestyle after all and my wish is i am life time depend on forex trading business namely i suggest all to learn forex very well and then try to make good earn let alone i have many high dreams to achieve with forex but that i will trade it for my life as if plans in order to realize a better future course we shoul then It was a very beautiful dream I would want my whole family to run this business

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is not any business in the world in which the man can get success without having proper planning for that business. Thus in order to be a successful trader, the trader needs to plan the trade by looking the market for a long long time period. After some time, he will be sure that the market will move according to his thinking. If I I like to keep to learn forex and forex business wants to make the foundation of my life but I can not use the secret design just for not having that amount then My future planning with forex is to start trading individually with huge account balance as well i always make a plan before trading in the market accordingly So very soon i start forex real trading and want to professional in forex trade the trader always make the good forex plan for the purpose of making the trade activities so that they could earn the profit and no body know that this plan is good or not

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be sure for the dangers we face could be of any transaction that we do this we must have the capacity to change in accordance with a portion of the things we needed to compel it to get far better with the utilization of specialized markers that are not long haul In fact, the dangers, as we all know, are usually a purchase, that we do, we had a number of points we for you it will be even better using complex indicators, which for a long time does not fit.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am Bangladeshi trader so most of the people are poor so main proble is financial problem so forex is the good way to solve to financial problem so i want to make trader every door to door But forex plan is very important for our good trade As i am a new in forex market so i do not setup my future pla in forex trading that and my aim is to be a good and famous trader in the forex world let alone could trade the maintenance plan to keep comprehensive and credible forex market conditions are dynamic

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I want to earn much and much money form forex after all i also want to be among of the professionally trader in future that is May we all managed to get a consistent profit namely at this time I feel more comfortable with a focus on the plan that I have then many dreams of my life is concerned with my financial freedom and i expect that i would achieve my freedom through forex tradi only The only difference is that loss is not common with the experienced traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 196 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)