+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 Template with indicators

Senior Member moon dk is an unknown quantity at this point moon dk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a combination of good indicators. glad you could share the indicators here guys. looks really can make a profit in the trade. market price trend line support and resistance area is already very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm trying to pack for my photo as a direct correspondence with the model, I hope it works for me and other players, but if this model is suitable for EURUSD, too? because only wearing a pair of hearing and never turned to other [...]. Earlier Thanks for sharing, and look forward to sharing these indicators in all forum members can manage to ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned setiawanedi is on a distinguished road setiawanedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    see from the picture that you show the indicator certainly has advantages and privileges in terms of analysis. I myself really hoping to get some of the most precise analysis is not a false analysis when using these indicators. as a trader was not hurt if I try to trade forex.

Member Sansan93 is an unknown quantity at this point Sansan93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very interesting sir, and it also looks very simple so it will be very easy for us to read sir,
    using indicators that will be easy to read so I will be able to do this with the trade better, although I would be able to do this trade safely and can survive in any market condition

Junior Member sweat56 is an unknown quantity at this point sweat56's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Topics relevant indicators are much higher than any of the remaining value of the list, either because Atakhtrgah Fahbt top except for a series of tools can be used for almost any type of commitments, agreements, if I rent.

Banned fxrafi4 is on a distinguished road fxrafi4's Avatar
    Thanks
    blend a mix of fine indicators. glad you may share the symptoms here guys. appearance very will build a profit within the trade. market value line support and resistance space is already superb. accessorize to the signal indicator daily bar makes him a lot of complete. a really smart indicator in my opinion......................

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice indicator . how to bring it to the other indicators. is this different or the same as the standard. This is a modified version of the standard indicators or standard still.? Thank you and I will try it .

Banned suhermanto is an unknown quantity at this point suhermanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    just how many indicators are installed here ? would you please give an extra guideline involving this template that how we would be the traders use this template to actually acquire the best result from it ?

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ठीक है, मैं करने के लिए पैक के रूप में टेम्पलेट के साथ एक प्रत्यक्ष मैच के रूप में मेरी तस्वीर से देखा की कोशिश करता हूँ, उम्मीद है कि यह मेरे और दूसरे व्यापारियों के लिए काम करता है, लेकिन, क्या इस टेम्पलेट eurusd जोड़ी के लिए उपयुक्त है, भी? क्योंकि मैं केवल व्यापार जोड़ी के दौरान पहनने के लिए और कर दिया दूसरे से कभी ... साझा करने के लिए पहले धन्यवाद, और उम्मीद है कि इन संकेतकों के बारे में साझा करने के द्वारा सभी मंच के सदस्यों को सफलता हो सकती है

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How many indicators are installed here? Would you please provide an additional guideline for this template that how we are the traders use this template to get the best result from it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast