+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: What Currency Pairs You Prefer to Trade?

Member babu101 is an unknown quantity at this point babu101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just what foreign exchange pairs tend to be the preferred after you buy and sell with Fx? I prefer EUR/USD. Since quite often that foreign exchange set of two go on to up which make more revenue, that is why that set of two is incredibly favorite.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mdshopon is an unknown quantity at this point mdshopon's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would prefer the euro currency in the foreign exchange transactions of the deal, because it is very good, the best foreign exchange trading, and then earn easy to make, and you get good success, because it is more and more profitable one pair, and most of them novices, and use most of the merchants them to get good succession Forex Trading..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Iqbal123 is on a distinguished road Iqbal123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir ji forex trading me mere khiyal say toh sab say ahca pair jo hai wo forex me Euro Usd ka pair hai koi k dear forex me ic pair me market kafi fast moment karti hai i like this way of earning and mjhy forex me sab pair me say Euro Usd ka pair he acha lgta hia i like this......

Senior Member ponss is an unknown quantity at this point ponss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    What currency pairs are your favorites when you trade on Forex? I prefer EUR/USD and GBP/JPY. The first is very popular and thus quite predictable, while GBP/JPY has a very high intraday volatility, which allows earning more pips.
    I really like the eur / usd and eur / jpy. I like eur / usd because price movements are easier to read than any other pair. and I slightly understand price behavior on eur / usd. then I like eur / jpy for a very volatile price movements, I can get hundreds of points in just a few days. other than that eur / jpy also have low spreads.

Instaforex best broker!

Member nkem is on a distinguished road nkem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i prefer any currency pair that my system gives me the signal to trade as i am not picky when it comes to pairs irrespective of the spread involved as all i am looking for is profits.

Banned aug14 is on a distinguished road aug14's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer GBP/USD currency pair then the other pairs because i think trade with this pair is most good and profit full,i trade with this pair mostly and this pair give me many money in tradin many time,i like this currency pair.

Senior Member robing sing is an unknown quantity at this point robing sing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Currency is the trading touchable. You know to class by the various presentness or added both goods but currency is the very fashionable in the forex industry. extremum group are swap by it. eurjpy is my desirable brace.

Banned samanta is an unknown quantity at this point samanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Among all the currency pair I like eur/usd most. This is my favorite pair because it has low spread, good movement and good liquidity. I think this is mostly traded pair in Forex. Also my analysis and strategy goes well with this pair and I feel comfort to trade with this pair.

Senior Member yuno is an unknown quantity at this point yuno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by awaiskik222 View Post
    mery khyl se usd k tmam pair me trading karna chahye so the main thing is it depends on your learning. so better thing is you learn to get your brain wise then it is the best policy to make yourself a great trader. but you should get you self plenty of knowledge so that you can apply them a lot in making creative way of success.
    Yes, i think forex is main job, and so many people become make it there main job for income money as well, i think then a trader make that business for his main job when he can able to make more amount money from this platform and that is the better life than other.

Senior Member farkhanda is an unknown quantity at this point farkhanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like to trade used in my trading for earn more profit and i presume that this is major pair currency in forex trade. that is why this pair is very popular.it is suitable for use by stoerang trader who like the trade price movement but brokers do charge high spread in this pair.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast