+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Why most Lose Trading?

Senior Member saymasweety is an unknown quantity at this point saymasweety's Avatar
    1 no. Nazirghat main road, west Baniakhamar,Khulna, Bangladesh
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of the traders in this Forex trading market feel tremendous loss as they absence persistence in ready for a heavy signal from the warning attached. Highest inexperienced traders comply willfulness to attain a specified goal profit itself on a daily base, making this much less cautious business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion most of the new trader enter in forex market without practice in demo account and with less knowledge about forex trading as a result when they enter in real account they will face lots of problem and also they lose money in their real account. i think that is the main reason to lose in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sobuj111 is on a distinguished road sobuj111's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The size of the most loss trading is that if you do any mistake and if you work with very dishonesty. i if you work with very careless in forex then you can get loss and you can make poor. i if you want to loss then you should work good.

Banned adnan1 is an unknown quantity at this point adnan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    The majority of losers with foreign exchange usually are newcomers. these people never ever hard work with demonstration bill. and commence trading with authentic bill without having expertise that can cause these individuals loss. consequently often accomplish a lot more exercise with demonstration bill.

Senior Member ngipisugeh is an unknown quantity at this point ngipisugeh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah right. and I suggest if you are a beginner in forex. do not use too much capital to practice. just use a demo account to learn and add to the experience and learning with good analysis. and if you feel that it is saturating the demo account, you can take advantage of free capital which is usually in love to the new members in each broker. it is very profitable and eliminate the risk.

Member aug1947 is an unknown quantity at this point aug1947's Avatar
    Thanks
    insta forex trading me sb se zyada losss hme usi wkt hi hota hay jb hm isss me se bht zyada profit dykh k lalach me aa jaty hn ...mje bhi last month is me 1000 doller loss ho gya hay.....but is me ptofit bhi bht hy...

Senior Member cicgojra is an unknown quantity at this point cicgojra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to my experience there are two kind of persons doing forex in trade.one are beginners and other area professional. as beginners they are in their initial stages and in learning stages so if they get loss in trading then ultimately it would create confidence to do better in future trade.but as professional when they make wrong decisions like to become rich in nigh so they loss their emotions control and would loss.

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we trade forex with high risk, our margin that small we try to catch the big profit, I think it is impossible to make it. thats why we always loss money in forex trading. But if we only have a small margin we must agree to earn small profit, that the the result is profit not a lose.

Senior Member maidenkissskebo is an unknown quantity at this point maidenkissskebo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We are convinced that it is not necessary, . I think the decline in fact part of every business on Earth is and it's just the difference the courage is associated with income we should always reject, buying and selling because we can experience trading the Forex market. I believe that our nation must appear together with the help of their own knowledge, together with our nation not necessarily depending on any other thing

Senior Member radhika is on a distinguished road radhika's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are a lot of traders who often feel the loss rather than a profit, it's because they do not understand this business well. because this business can not be learned in a short time, but it takes a rather long process.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open