+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Why most Lose Trading?

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    I just want to start a thread on Key factors which lets mostly in losing Trade.
    Why a newbie starts losing trade, what are the measures which they must follow it up to be stable if not successful.

I hope much of you will like to share your experiences across for the newbies.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders trade without a plan. They do not define specific risk and profit objectives before trading. Even if they establish a plan, they "second guess" it and don't stick to it, particularly if the trade is a loss. Consequently they over-trade and use their equity to the limit which puts them in a squeeze and forces them to liquidate positions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lg_pkl is on a distinguished road lg_pkl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by souravpaul7770 View Post
    I just want to start a thread on Key factors which lets mostly in losing Trade.
    Why a newbie starts losing trade, what are the measures which they must follow it up to be stable if not successful.

I hope much of you will like to share your experiences across for the newbies.

Banned misshema is on a distinguished road misshema's Avatar
    Thanks
    Here my outlook, the basic procedures in place of beginners can be, they carry out not receive extensive education and training methods, insufficient moment in time has been invested in the law test simply be money grubbing and walk a real check alive behind she might not know how the industry's odds will be compact.

Senior Member vijaymunshi is on a distinguished road vijaymunshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the majority of the people lose their money in forex market when they mix their emtions in trading.... with the flow of emotions traders caught up into the wrong deals and ended up with hug losses

Senior Member shohan6 is an unknown quantity at this point shohan6's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah a lot of new people lose because of lack of knowledge and ideas. But failure is the key to success isn't it?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shohan6 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member bilel is an unknown quantity at this point bilel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think becoz newbi alyws think and
    focus in profit and rush to get it
    without experience , lack of patience is the main reaon of loss

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bilel For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member masum0 is an unknown quantity at this point masum0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most trade take loss because of the lack of perfect knowledge about trading matter. most of the traders does not follow chart pattern, does not know about bollinger band, does not follow time break out.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to masum0 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For reasons that make junior lose the speed and there is no full knowledge and the fear of loss, greed and lack of capital management well

13. The Following User Says Thank You to anzerg11 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

Member sahil kumar is an unknown quantity at this point sahil kumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion, the basic procedures for beginners can be, they do not receive extensive education and training methods, insufficient time has been invested in the law test only be money grubbing and get a real Bill alive after she could not know how the industry's chances will be reduced.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to sahil kumar For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-11-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open