+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 LastLast
Results 2,061 to 2,070 of 2075

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Member asma is an unknown quantity at this point asma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can grip on forex trading if you do it in a proper way. make a timetable and choose session in which you can trade good and also choose a pair which suits that session best. Use a strategy and wait for the result. if you succeed then use it again and find a more better strategy in demo accounts. Get help from senior traders to learn more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We need to go for the trading with the demo also we have to go for the trading with the patience and we have to improve our skills to make our win here.we have to go with the news also .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh is a splendid one to behold yogesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Clear and tested strategy and enough practice and experience, a flair to learn new things and earning, dareness and love to take challenges is all that you need to have a sound grip on forex.

Member waqtitrader will become famous soon enough waqtitrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    I am new to forex donot know much about it.but I am eager to learn much and fast..I joined forum to get advice from expert..tips to avoid much loss...
    ager app forex trading par full control karna chatey ho na to main app ko yahi kahoun ga k app es main na apne experince increse karo kioun k bagher experince k app forex trading main profit nahi kama sako ge or na he app ko es par aaboor hasil ho ga

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new to forex donot know much about it.but I am eager to learn much and fast..I joined forum to get advice from expert..tips to avoid much loss...
    wasa to her member katha ha ka tradign market main mare full grip ha or main hum jub chata han apna profit gain kar lata ha kuch member ya be kahta han k hum jub chata han market main jata han or profit earned kar lyata han lakin khas bat ya k koi be member na aj tak ya nahi kha k hama loss nahi hota ha loss her member ko hota ha thora loss ha ya pahr huge loss ha her member ko hota ha .

Banned sidhu is on a distinguished road sidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    jani forex par grip hasil karna koi aasan kam nahi ha app forex trading par sirf or sirf us wqt aaboor hasil kar saktey ho jab app ko es k barey main kafi experince ho jaye ga or app ko es main kafi knwoledge hasil nahi ho jata ha es liye

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sidhu For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), zahidali (2019-04-23)

Junior Member vikalpverma is an unknown quantity at this point vikalpverma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagta hai ki forex ko ache se samjhne me aur grip banane ka bas 1 hi tarika hai..wo hai mehnat
    agar aap forex ko jeetna chahate ho to aapko zada se zada mehnat karni padegi aur aapko demo account me bahut zada time dena padega..demo accounjt se jitna zada trader ko seekhne ko milta hai utna aur kahi se nahi milta..iske alawa forums me bhi bahut kuch diya hota hai traders ke liye

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vikalpverma For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), zahidali (2019-04-23)

Member budado is on a distinguished road budado's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think long time trading will make you numb. lols. I been trading for six years now and gets lots of disappointments and one thing that I realize is that I feel numb right now. I mean I see my loses and for me its all numbers anymore not money. that's how I know that the value of the money has been loss. lols. I'm hoping to be good in forex so lets see if I can reach my goal in here.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to budado For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), Unregistered (1)

Banned barkiman is on a distinguished road barkiman's Avatar
    Thanks
    the real key to success in forex is discipline. discipline in implementing the strategy, discipline in money management, discipline in determining the profit and risk. if you are able to control all these factors, I believe you can survive in this business.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to barkiman For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18)

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jani forex par grip hasil karna koi aasan kam nahi ha app forex trading par sirf or sirf us wqt aaboor hasil kar saktey ho jab app ko es k barey main kafi experince ho jaye ga or app ko es main kafi knwoledge hasil nahi ho jata ha es liye

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

Aonkhan532 (2019-05-18), sherylwajid (2018-06-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 207 of 208 FirstFirst ... 107 157 197 205 206 207 208 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)