+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 208 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,971 to 1,980 of 2075

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes in this forum you can get very good guideline and help from experienced traders. First thing i want to tell you is that learning Forex is not a quick process. It takes time , it may take very long to be a successful trades. So try to learn it slowly. You will be very comfortable with it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mr kashif is on a distinguished road mr kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think if you want to grip in forex then you need motivation get help from traders or study about forex, when you have knowledge about trading then you can make profits in forex & then you can get grip in forex!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member junaid1 is on a distinguished road junaid1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my brother forex trading k liye jo cheezien impotant hai wo koi khas mushkil nahi hai mere khyaal main kyu k din main 2 se 3 ghantay to aap forex ko aaram se dy saktay ho aur bs in ghanton main aap ko is k baray main knowledge ekatha kerna hai aur practice kertay rehna hai bs ahista ahista aap is ko jaan jao gy...

Senior Member sammy is on a distinguished road sammy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a practical world, a business. so you need practical knowledge as well as theoritical education also. for the basics of forex read various articles that come up in google. and practise in demo.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ali1011 View Post
    Dear if you are new in forex you should use demo account and for gaining knowledge visit web site www. baby pips.com this web site have own learning school you can get more information from this site .You also make a good trader .
    My friend you are you right. Newbie ko trading me grip lane ke liye demo best option hai. Aur learning k liye www.********.com Mene kafi kuch sikha hai us website se. Jab mene trading ki suruaat ki thi baby pips pe pura course kiya tha. waha se bahut hi easy language me sikhne ko milta hai.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    when we believe the opportunity to be in that direction would be the target that we have seen with our Rev clear the lot and to obtain an appropriate profit we want so much

Junior Member muhit90 is an unknown quantity at this point muhit90's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hy bro.. i am also a new trader.
    I am doing damo trade.
    I am also larning with U .

Junior Member satellitel640 is an unknown quantity at this point satellitel640's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience that can be hold us because of our experience will be more calm when he gets the profit or loss, then our analysis will also be more clear, for that is frequently played with the forex trading accounts even though with a small capital

Member jmsblack18 will become famous soon enough jmsblack18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Well the best way to get a grip on forex trading is enhancing your knowledge as much as you can forums may help you a lot in this regard, spend time practising and inding/developing a good trading plan and strategy.
    I think that still doesn't enough to avoid us become loss. I think the hold grip in forex for long time is try to make your trading in right way. That is with determine your goal first and never abuse your goal. With such way you can getting keep your spirit and try very much to avoid loss if you remember your goal. That is what i do until now.

Member sugik is an unknown quantity at this point sugik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Well the best way to get a grip on forex trading is enhancing your knowledge as much as you can forums may help you a lot in this regard, spend time practising and inding/developing a good trading plan and strategy.
    very true sir, for that you should always follow the forum and explore more about this forex. for you do not get the loss but you will get profit-laws and you can also become a successful trader

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 208 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)