+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 208 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast
Results 1,941 to 1,950 of 2075

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Member sind is an unknown quantity at this point sind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My experience with the forex trade is to start trading in micro lots using strategy with simple indicators even at he cost of incurring initial losses and making small profits. Read the charts of various timings with the same indicators and find the variation in interpretations. Later on changing over to more advanced strategies of longer durations . Discussion on the stratagies with professional trader immencely helps

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree with not using emotions in trading. because if we use emotion in trading, it will make us not be able to think well in making decisions. so it is likely that the decisions we take will also be a decision that is not good. therefore most likely to get a loss if we make decisions using emotions in forex trading. so we should really be menganalikan emotions well as trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BaHaaFxTr is on a distinguished road BaHaaFxTr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want my advice so just listen to me , to be good trader you have to know thing first
    knowledge + experience = wisdom so if you want to have the wisdom you have to never enough of knowledge then all you have to do is practice by your hand no direct tips just listen to your brain voice to make progress.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by traderking84 View Post
    I am new to forex donot know much about it.but I am eager to learn much and fast..I joined forum to get advice from expert..tips to avoid much loss...
    It is very difficult to have grip on Forex as I have been here for years but can hjave any idea how to have grip/practice and hard work are key to success on Forex .More practice will make you prefect and hard work will help to know more and more about Forex.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Joynal View Post
    Many thanks on your posting. There are many experience people ready to help you by forum. Actually the posting is very important for all member. Forex is sensitive market, It is money making field. A man can easily earn o lot of money expend some time when he/she know the rules and discipline of the market. Always remember emotion is very bad of this market.
    I am agree with you. FOrex trading is very high risk bussiness. ITs much better if we can minimizing our risk using stop loss on every trade we made.

Member qkouarta is an unknown quantity at this point qkouarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it would be knowledge you gain about forex markets and the experience you gain for trading that will help you to have a sound grip on trading forex, following pre-defined rules, risk management and a good strategy will be pre-requisites !!

Banned roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11 has a spectacular aura about roopesh11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading me apna grip increase karne ke liye hame daily demo accounts me practice karna padta hai. Is se hamara experience aur hamara confidence badhta hai. Hame har waqt apna knowledge ko increase karna cahiye.

Banned Rak will become famous soon enough Rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    FOREX MAIN fORUMS KA BAHUT BRA HATH HOTA HAI KOI KI IS MAIN HUME EK HI PONT PE BAHUT SE LOGE KE IDEAS MILTE HAI OR HUME KOI BHI BAAT SAMJANE MAIN BAHUT ASANI HOTI HAI. MUJE TO YAHA SE BAHUT KUCH SIKHNE TO MILA HAI.

Member Prolific Entity is an unknown quantity at this point Prolific Entity's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no need to be in such a hurry when dealing with forex, in order to avoid unnecessary mistakes or losses. One must patiently follow and adhere to the fundamentals of forex otherwise there would hardly be progress.

Senior Member Jack is on a distinguished road Jack's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fnifal View Post
    For me I wish you a good start, in order to become a successful trader you must first learn and read about forex, then open a demo account demo, and practice it so well, then open a real account and trade it in small amounts !!
    Right friend, demo trading is always favorite tool for Forex traders to make maximum practice and get grip on Forex. When trader have no clue what to do in Forex then he can use demo trading account to make himself comfortable in Forex trading before he start trade on real trading account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 195 of 208 FirstFirst ... 95 145 185 193 194 195 196 197 205 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)