Page 194 of 208 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2075

Thread: How to get grip on forex.

Senior Member orchid is on a distinguished road orchid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How You Can Make Money Perfecting Only 1 Setup A True Story

The following story is a true story about a trader I both know and have helped. For this article the traders name will be Rob. Hopefully you can learn and take something away from the success that Rob achieved by doing things differently to most traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jidezco1 is an unknown quantity at this point jidezco1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All what you have to put at the back of your mind is Money management rules need defining. No more than 2% pot to be at risk at any one time. Based on distance to stop and position size.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shali is an unknown quantity at this point shali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well i believe the best way to make your grip on this business is to get as much of the knowledge as possible. Knowledge removes ignorance and induces confidence and if one is knowledgeable then there is nothing in this world which is impossible for him.

Senior Member zahed11 is on a distinguished road zahed11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex real key to the success of politeness. Strategies, money management discipline, discipline calculate the profit and risk of implementing discipline. If you are able to control these factors, I think you can survive in this business.

Senior Member eman seif eldin is an unknown quantity at this point eman seif eldin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex enable me to obtain foreign exchange easily through trading in the forex market and a good understanding of the market and get more profits Atinaaltdaol.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning is the way to avoid much loss from this business. Because from learning you can be gain more knowledge. And with knowledge you can easily made good analysis. And with good analysis you can easily make good profit from this business.

Junior Member dtvade is an unknown quantity at this point dtvade's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One has to choose to enjoy learning and always be ready to learn,develop a good strategy that can stand the test of time (it should produce consistent profit for a period of at least six months),and discipline to hiold on to the entry and exit strategy.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    apprenticeship in forex unnecessary if in executing forex trades done conformity with the rules that have been made. it will give the forex's security.

Banned vaibhav thakur is on a distinguished road vaibhav thakur's Avatar
    Thanks
    hey i read your reply even i m a beginner so i dont know what an indicator is in terms of forex , & this os is also not familiar to me, and can u plz tell what you mean by this line "trailing stop in cheezo ko lazmi use kro is se daikhna aap overall profit me raho ghay"????

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

As a beginner i am also facing similar situations like you, all i can say is first go for basic terminologies as i started , as everyone here is talking in sense of some terminologies so, first terminologies, and later to start with small investment......this is all i hv planned.

Member niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks has a spectacular aura about niks's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The only way for this is gain experience.
    Just focus on whatever you can learn in forex . Start from basics , learn and apply the technique.
    By the time you will develop grip on forex
    !............HaPpY PiPs.............!
    If You Like My Post Dont Forget To "Thanks"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 194 of 208 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 192 193 194 195 196 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)