Page 351 of 356 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 3553

Thread: Experience Matters in Forex?

Senior Member lights will become famous soon enough lights's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayx181992 View Post
    Well yeah experience is the most important thing in forex trading as i know experience only is the key of success and from it we can able to predict the market very carefully and be more profitable through and i like to say you have to work hard to gain it and just give your best and work hard to be successful .
    because the most decisive or not we succeed in forex, is not knowledge, but experience. if we experience, we certainly knowledgeable. if we are knowledgeable, we are not necessarily experienced

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is very very very .... very important, I myself have experienced it so much in this market, the more I trade and the more experience i get , help me to become a greater trader and I like it, try to take the most experience you have

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member got2luvyou25 is on a distinguished road got2luvyou25's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by taufiqbd View Post
    Your experience is 100% correct that theoretical knowledge and practical market is overnight deference. In forex trading real trading is the main key element of forex success. Day by day real trading a trader become a expert trader.
    ager aik trader blindly real standard account main trader karey ga to wo buri terhan phans jaye ga , kuin whana zara leverage high hota ha , so main to yehe mashwea dun ga k ager ap starter haina to yehe kafi k ap cents account open ker lo , choti lot real pasia or real experience so ye raste jaida better ha

Member birbolnath is on a distinguished road birbolnath's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With all of thing, experience is a matter. You will have lot of money but without experience you must fall in a problem at trading time. If you have experience then it will be easy to handle.

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex experience is very important we have to go for the trading with the experience to get the experience we have to go for the demo and we have to do lot of hard work here to win.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    Your experience is 100% correct that theoretical knowledge and practical market is overnight deference. In forex trading real trading is the main key element of forex success. Day by day real trading a trader become a expert trader.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is true that forex trading like the real world and who the winner would have a lot of experience,
    so let us multiply our experience be a winner

Member tashnotashi will become famous soon enough tashnotashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    I am trading from 1.5 years. I have read many books and websites. But when i apply my studies in real trading things varies. Everyday brings a new experience for me. Everyday something new happens. Forex is just like real world
    and that we study in books is all about ideal cases.
    Trading the real world is different from our studies. It demands experience which come with time.
    han gi forex trading ha he experince waloun ki kioun k mugh ko pata ha k forex trading main sab se ziyada woh log he kama rahey haen jo es main experince rakhtey hane es liye main to es ko experince waloun k liye he bast kahoun ga

Member AffiliateTurbo is an unknown quantity at this point AffiliateTurbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ecperience comes with the time, its like you do a job on your first day you cant work like if you are allready 1,5-2 years in this business, of yourse you learn everyday much more about forex, because its different from day to day, from week to week and from month to month!!

Member cac4a26 is on a distinguished road cac4a26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    acquaintance affairs a lot of but according to me your absorption in forex trading is the adept that leads you to acquaintance and it is the capital affair that leads you to footfall in the barter and it is the affair which keeps you in the trade. I accept abounding colleagues who accept a ample acquaintance but their absorption akin is not absolutely acceptable so thats why they barter beneath and there is abundant to apprentice from them but due to beneath absorption in the barter they do not use their experience.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 351 of 356 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 349 350 351 352 353 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)