SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that trading is a science because
    1. It is fully automated market
    2. OTC market
    3. Online trading system
    4. Market move on logical factors
    5. Trader take trading decision on the basis of analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet will become famous soon enough tajdarbet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzr View Post
    Hi!

No one can trade forex profitably and consistently immediately though if he has all the required precious knowledge to trade forex profitably and consistently.

Because Forex Trading is an Art to mastered by practicing.
    And it takes years to learn this art, u can gain all the forex knowledge in a month but to learn the art of trading will take years.

As this Art of Trading Deals with:-

1.)Proper Money Management.
    2.)Controlling your Emotions.
    3.)Handling the losses.
    4.)Executing Perfect Timing in Trading.
    5.)Predicting the future Market Moves.
    6.)Increasing your Profits.
    7.)Don't Overtrade.
    8.)Being Patient.
    9.)Trading with Discipline.
    10.)Trading with your own Analysis.
    nahi yaar main to es baat ko nahi manta houn es liye k ye ek bussiness ha or es main koi art ya science nahi ha ap es main sirf as a businessman enter ho na k es main ap koi musawer

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tajdarbet For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member Abdomhadi will become famous soon enough Abdomhadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have the same idea my brother. me I'm trading from 6 months. During this period I learned many things on the market but now I got to know that the negotiation of the patients, manipulation, management of loss of money, control of emotions and all the things you have mentioned are required to be a successful trader. Because doing trade is not an easy task but necessities a lot of qualities.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abdomhadi For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill is a jewel in the rough Nabi Ahmed Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

No one can trade forex profitably and consistently immediately though if he has all the required precious knowledge to trade forex profitably and consistently.

And it takes years to learn this art, u can gain all the forex knowledge in a month but to learn the art of trading will take years.

3.)Handling the losses.
    7.)Don't Overtrade.
    8.)Being Patient.
    yes of course trading is a art ya bat bilkul sahi ha k trading ak art ha jis ko samaje a jay trading ke us ka layia trading ak art ha is sa both sara profit hasil hota ha is main ap ko loss be ho sakta ha loss ka so will done in this forex trading forum and well be again in this forex trading forum will be don in this forum.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nabi Ahmed Gill For This Useful Post:

Senior Member gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy will become famous soon enough gemmy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you , forex is an art , and the very important thing i see , is the experience and learning from losses , i think they are one thing as by learning from losses you will have a good experiences .

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gemmy For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Abdomhadi (2012-04-08), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26)

Member sabutkelaparasaduren is on a distinguished road sabutkelaparasaduren's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

3.)Handling the losses.
    7.)Don't Overtrade.
    8.)Being Patient.
    I generally agree with you. I would like to examine further the point 8. This I think is very necessary because we often get stuck in a perfunctory analysis when we are in a hurry in taking action. and sometimes it's

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sabutkelaparasaduren For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), amrin (2013-01-04), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), mskamran (2018-03-22)

Member sweety is an unknown quantity at this point sweety's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Definitely trading is an art of learning . if you have ability to bounce back easily then the victory is yours. Experience makes you an expert and as only experienced people can make profit in trading so you can say trading is an art . its an art that how you manage the profit and losses during trading.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sweety For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe bhi yahi lagta hai ki trading ek art hai jo ki har trader smajhne ki koshish karta hai lekin samjh nahi pata
    forex trading me agar aapko success paani hai to aapko trading ki bahut zada knowledge honi chahiey aur sath hi sath iaapko amrket ki bhi smajh honi chahaiye

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), Shahid78 (2019-01-23)

Junior Member prash_125 is an unknown quantity at this point prash_125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nice Thread And i Totally agree with u i have been trading for 10 months now that u cant trade successfully only with knowledge but u requires more practice to trade successfully.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to prash_125 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), babar8487 (2018-10-31), rizwan hussain (2013-10-21)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will 100% agreed with your thread. I am doing trading from 1 year. During this i have learned many thing about the market but now i came to know that patient trading, handling losses, money management, controlling emotions and all the things you mentioned are neccessory for a good trader. Trading is really an Art which demands these all things.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

abdelkrim (2018-11-20), Aonkhan532 (2019-05-26), mamun3006 (2013-07-30), rizwan hussain (2013-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 634 of 635 FirstFirst ... 134 534 584 624 632 633 634 635 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)