+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170
Results 1,691 to 1,695 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i see that points number 5...i still do not understand with jump in the market...so the trader havhe to put the order before the trend move back?
    well this is risky then they have to accept to hold floating minus and how if the trend continue the breakout ?
    do the best we can

Member fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest has a spectacular aura about fxquest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    I will agree with all these points especially to consider each trade a new trade and every trade as risk associated to it, but i dont agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it is starting but taking advantage of running trade is wise and safer too in my opinion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mandeeprana is on a distinguished road mandeeprana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    aapka likha hua 1-1 point bahut zaruri hai forex traders ke liye
    forex market me agar trader choti se choti chiz ka bhi dhyan rakh ke trading karta hai to usse bahut fayda hota hai..forex me trading karne wale traders ka loss tabhi hota hai jab unse koi na koi galti hoti hai..isliye apni galtiyo se bachte hue trading karna bahut zada zaruri hota hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a very good post to share I think cause here you have described how can we manage our risk in an easier way and I think this should be maintained by all to become successful. Thanks for your post.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to naziafarhan For This Useful Post:

shafiqahmad (2019-05-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-05-17)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

7. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

ajih (2012-05-01), Ameur Damak (2017-10-18), andya andry (2013-08-25), atifrana (2014-06-17), chanabian47 (2013-08-07), chawli (2014-04-08), Discordance (2013-02-27), iinside25 (2014-06-17), khmurad664 (2013-04-18), mahera (2016-09-23), mahi218 (2016-01-11), mandeeprana (2012-04-08), mans118 (2017-10-26), MarwanDalimunthe (2012-05-02), meharban (2015-03-17), muhammad-adnan (2013-08-13), Mustansir (2018-07-24), NaveedPK (2014-12-03), nsudy (2012-11-08), nyiel100 (2012-09-17), sickcolet (2013-10-17), zainabch (2017-05-11)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 168 169 170

Subscribe to this Thread (7)