+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 170 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by iwan View Post
    I strongly agree with you, but the last point which must always be remembered. because the exact time when we decided to get into the market is a key, which is how we can benefit from the beginning, and close it when profit is maximized. It is hard, but we should be able to learn so as not to always get stuck in repetitive losses.
    yes,there still hard ways to know about it,trends are not easily to predicted,sometimes its just spike and we get fooled by signals and
    markets movements before they are going reversal in big power of money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwan is on a distinguished road iwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I strongly agree with you, but the last point which must always be remembered. because the exact time when we decided to get into the market is a key, which is how we can benefit from the beginning, and close it when profit is maximized. It is hard, but we should be able to learn so as not to always get stuck in repetitive losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member andhwrey is on a distinguished road andhwrey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Fixed lots trading will give you added advantages and you will be feeling comfortable while managing your risks and capital in this way. I trade fixed lot size that give me accurate results and my loses remain in limits that i can recover easily.
    this things i realized lately and now i'm understand MM should always to keep as priority to avoid loss huge in trading,
    in past i forgot to makes this and start using too many risk each trades,faster rich but more faster to loss and broke

Member najaf12345 is on a distinguished road najaf12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    i think this is good advice for all beginner to reach success in the forex market. ANd delicious which i liked is when you achieve the goal in todays
    trading as profit from good to not or trying to enter any other deal and maintains a profit today.

Junior Member rafiqutso is an unknown quantity at this point rafiqutso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's a very suggestion- easy to understand. The tips given are from real life experience. If these tips are followed, risk can be minimized.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    We should never trade forex without applying a constant risk reward ratio in our trading accounts. This is the most important aspect of money management in forex trading.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thank you brother these are very important for trading knowledge. How can i get easy money management I want it for understanding risk management. Which I get trading entry point if it easy recognized i will be success for all trading. If you give me suggest a good money management and trading good condition i will go up and jump in market when it start.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    tips are very valuable, manage trading capital is part of itself which can hardly be separated, is a professional trader who always manage to use the capital in any trading, the trading and have a good plan for trading, the use wajin stoplos is equivalent to the takeprofit but also manage the capital should be coupled with the use of indicators and trading systems that benefit not just with guess guess to most of the stalls rather than profit, komitmant to stoplos do not change until we can gain or touched stop los

Banned +8801711444442 is on a distinguished road +8801711444442's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes , most important tips. i will trading by following your method. your method is suitable for good profitable traders. everybody remembers this five tips. money management is first and first and first.

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good advice for all Beginner to reach success in the forex market. And delusional, which I liked is when you achieve the goal in today's trading as profit from good to not Evkralchks or trying to enter any other deal and maintains a profit today.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 168 of 170 FirstFirst ... 68 118 158 166 167 168 169 170 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)