+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 170 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this very good article every one must keep his lot and never change it to increase profit , sometimes traders make good profit then they think they can do it every time so increase lot that may lead to loss money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5starsabuj is on a distinguished road 5starsabuj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every body should be follow about money management and control money management properly .If any one do not follow about the money management he will be face with crises of money . on the other hand every body should know about trade properly , if any one do not know about trading properly he can be face with loss .So i think that every trader know about money management and proper trading otherwise any trader can be suffer in problem and he can not trade properly. It is also most important matter too.
    No risk no gain.

Banned ashar is an unknown quantity at this point ashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    takes time to understand forex. I learn and test the fundamental analysis on demo account, trading in a demo account is very important, I began to learn to operate metatrader, learn money management and trading systems in the demo account, but the demo did not have trading psychology

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Abu Bakr Siddique is an unknown quantity at this point Abu Bakr Siddique's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    For a better money management you have to take less risk when you trade something, because firstly you have to save your capital then profits will be build up.So surely you have to take risk 1-3% of your total money.But if you will be able to catch the market trend then you can take a little bit more.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    These are good tips for every one. In my view most important tip is to always see the trend before opening your position. Because it will give you the right direction and will indicate the adoption of correct procedure.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    One advice I wanna.. Although Counter trading can be profitable sometimes but try to trade with the trend only.. Trend reversal trading can be really tricky sometimes than pullback trading.. So just try to find a trend and ride with it.. Its one of the easy and safe way to trade this market..
    well sir suggestion that it is very acceptable because it sometimes makes sense to use the counter trading market could be stuck with the state of the country's currency, but when we trade with the trend then we must be able to cope

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One advice I wanna.. Although Counter trading can be profitable sometimes but try to trade with the trend only.. Trend reversal trading can be really tricky sometimes than pullback trading.. So just try to find a trend and ride with it.. Its one of the easy and safe way to trade this market..
    Searching Myself...

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever nowadays its essentail to trade similar i use ichimoku for trading and when i perceive a effectual communicate than i use large lots and when i undergo flaccid signaling at that indication i use samll lot filler. So for me everything depend on the danger engaged.

Member sparkle23 is an unknown quantity at this point sparkle23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, the most important tips. I will act according to his method. His method is suitable for good companies profitable. We all remember these five tips. money management, the first and the first and the first.

Member manibhai2012 is on a distinguished road manibhai2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.
    Well my dear I am totally agreed with you and your article that money and the risk management has much more power in the Forex market so if any body wants to earn the money from the Forex market than he has to obey the rules of the risk and the money management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 165 of 170 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)