+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,631 to 1,640 of 1695

Thread: Some Money Management and Trading Tips from my experience.

Member yulianto470 is on a distinguished road yulianto470's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    This is better post all trader.Every trader realize they are situation.
    Here are some spread trading tips and strategies from my experience -: Know your ... Use charts or money management to help you gain an edge.
    yes brtul brow important money management and the right strategy and the other do not get greedy when
    trading melakuakn .. when I balance it all tranding sure we will be comfortable and able to profit consistently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bindian is on a distinguished road bindian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    experience is the best teacher in the world. we must always learn from our mistake at the past time to improve our trading skill and develop our trading strategy be perfect trading system which can create consistent profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sujarman is on a distinguished road sujarman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ayakcalysta View Post
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that it is true in the business of managing money in forex is very important so we can arrange financing through a business that we invest in forex. if we can not manage our finances will occur on the problems of our financial irregularities.
    I have not tried trading yesterday but I had read about how to manage money when we do a trade ...
    ie: when prices rise and when we do the selling price down we make a purchase.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by adam88 View Post
    Money Management in Forex is the most important, even if the application was able to manage money on the account will be able to achieve what you want and simply, but we first have to know what is the amount by which we can manage the money
    indeed sir, I agree with your opinion that it is true in the business of managing money in forex is very important so we can arrange financing through a business that we invest in forex. if we can not manage our finances will occur on the problems of our financial irregularities.

Senior Member adam88 is on a distinguished road adam88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Money Management in Forex is the most important, even if the application was able to manage money on the account will be able to achieve what you want and simply, but we first have to know what is the amount by which we can manage the money

Banned purohit is on a distinguished road purohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will agree with all these points especially to consider each trade a new trade and every trade as risk associated to it, but i dont agree that we should try to catch the trend when we expect it is starting but taking advantage of running trade is wise and safer too in my opinion.

Member hanna is an unknown quantity at this point hanna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is better post all trader.Every trader realize they are situation.
    Here are some spread trading tips and strategies from my experience -: Know your ... Use charts or money management to help you gain an edge.

Member sufanw1 is on a distinguished road sufanw1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    I also have money of my own management. But after reading the 5 steps and you are doing in experience in trading forex, I became increasingly convinced that the success will be realized. I will follow the steps and you have experience in trading forex, a friend.
    Do not forget to Give me a THANKS

Member happyrichyyy is an unknown quantity at this point happyrichyyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by atif58 View Post
    While doing trading Always follow these 5 point to be a profitable trader

1) Never change number of lots your trading for a particular month,use a fixed lot size for each trade,it will help you take same decision for each trade and easier money management.

2) Always count the pips first you have made,money will be banked automatically.

3)Manage your funds in a best you can,consider every trade as a risk.

4)Always keep a target for you trades, remember we cant catch every move of market but idea is to make consistent profit so don't expect huge profits in short period of time.

5)Always try to jump in market when a trend is going to start,never jump in running trend.
    Hi thanks for the tips, each of them is very useful. I will keep 1 lot for the whole month to see how it works for me. And yeah every trade is supposed to be treated seriously aiming to gain profit only. and I quite agree with point 5, coz couple of years ago i was doing the trend in the running trend, and consequently I didn't get any winning chances of course.

Banned abdillahikbal is on a distinguished road abdillahikbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ashar View Post
    takes time to understand forex. I learn and test the fundamental analysis on demo account, trading in a demo account is very important, I began to learn to operate metatrader, learn money management and trading systems in the demo account, but the demo did not have trading psychology
    it really is not as easy to learn forex we reverse our hand so that we should take the time to learn forex as much to stay focused and serious, and with patience we must be very high and it takes a very long time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 170 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)